Rate Dr. Bronier Ls Costas

Dr. Bronier Ls Costas's Ratings

Best hand surgeon in town. He is knowledgeable, professional, and excellent in hand/upper limb surgery. In case you are interested, his presence provides comfort to patients. The opinions of the previous two reviewers all applicable to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Dr. Costas is wonderful. He did a tendon transposition on my right thumb 10 yrs ago. Without this surgery I would have had to retire early. I am a surgical RN and I have dealt with a lot of surgeons. He is one of the very BEST!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Exceptionally skilled hand reconstruction Surgery. I have used his services, he is detailed provides considerate care, has a great staff and works miricles on childrens reconstruction from birth defects of the arm and Hand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731756].votes_count ]]