Rate Dr. Steven R. Williams

Dr. Steven R. Williams's Ratings

Dr. Williams was great! He got me pregnant in no time! Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Williams is very knowledgeable and uses evidence based practice. He is through in his explanations. His staff is really nice, especially Nancy his nurse and Amy the IVF nurse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Dr. Williams and his staff were so positive and uplifting through the emotional process of infertility. I would recommend the practice to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I had a great experience at this office and with Dr. Williams. I received wonderful care from him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Williams to anyone who is struggling with infertility. He takes the time to explain all options and answer all your questions. His nurses, Nancy and Mackenzie, are also amazing. I was extremely nervous about attempting IVF, but Dr. Williams and his team made the experience so positive. I'm very happy to say that we are expecting after our first attempt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

I am back seeing Dr. Williams for the second time. We have gotten pregnant twice before, one ended in an ectopic, the other with our beautiful baby girl. We are attempting for our next baby and he continues to be interested and caring during this next adventure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Wonderful care! I would highly recommend Dr. Williams to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

Dr. Williams and his staff were very helpful and friendly. I had positive results after just one visit!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Williams to any couple experiencing fertility problems. My husband and I started seeing Dr. Williams the Spring of 2011. We knew from the start that our dream of becoming pregnant would be fulfilled. He was very thorough, caring, and so positive. As you know the fertility journey is like riding a rollercoaster and Dr. Williams helped us stay positive when we were feeling doubt. Now we are happy to say that as of December 2012 we found out we were expecting twins. We can not express how thankful we are to both Dr. Williams and his staff. Nancy and Mackenzie are phenomenal nurses. Thank you so much for everything!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

I am currently going through treatments and would reccomend Dr. Williams to anyone even remotely thinking about going through this process. He is very gentle and kind and has a good sense of humor (he gives the sperm a pep talk before inseminating them). He is also very knowledgeable and considerate. He knows every person and situation is different and treats them as such. You are not just a number at Ohio Reproductive Medicine you are a person. His staff Nancy and Mackenzie are wonderful too. They have always been quick about getting back to me with any questions I have had and are also very knowledgeable. Again I would highly reccomend Dr. Williams to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731771].votes_count ]]