You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeffery Pocock

Dr. Jeffery Pocock's Ratings

To the comment below, who is obviously "sick" indeed: You don't get cut off from your juice unless you are being abusive with your program. Don't try to fool people with bad ratings just because you are pissed off. You say, "When he cut me off...", I beg to differ, but I believe YOU are the vindictive one here my friend, now grow up, man up and smarten up. !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Pocock is you average Uk educated doctor, he cares nothing about his patients and their recovery and he is very vindictive, its his way or the hiway, and sometimes his was is the wrong way medically. He prescribes Methadone and Suboxone, which are worse than heroin or oxy or dillaudid. He should prescribe morphine and wean people down, it has an 80% success rate unlike his treatments which have a 90% relapse rate. He won't provided people with Benzo's except for a few 5mg Valium for the first week, which are really weak and do nothing! The Fernwood clinic is run by degenerates who always try to get their 50 dollars of of you and refuse sick people help if they can't come up with it. One of the staff, the ugly old man in the leather cap has sexually taken advantage of women who didn't have to 50, he said either you give me fallatio or you won't get your methadone, he should be in jail.... Now Dr. Pocock doesn't know anything about this man in all fairness, but he is a typical Brit doctor who lacks empathy for his patients, AVOID HIM LIKE THE PLAUGE. When he cut me off he called all the clinics in town to make sure no other doc would see me for my other medications to help me sleep and come off Suboxone, that is scumbaggery. I won't report him to the Colledge because they are the same gang, and I don't rat people out like he did to me. He is a smart doctor, he just doesn't care about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I absolutely love Dr Pocock. He truly cares about me and my family, and was there for every step of the way with me through my fathers cancer battle and passing. He always asks how my sister is doing (knowing the struggles she's been through), and is always providing us with the best care possible. I do not live in Sooke anymore, I live in Victoria and have no vehicle, so when it is possible he tries to make prescriptions and other things easier for me to get to, which I am very thankful for. Although, he can be very hard to book an appointment with, my family and I have been going to him since he came to sooke and will continue to see him. He's the best doctor we've had, and one heck of an upgrade from the last one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Pocock for 8 years or so. I have been satisfied with the treatment I have received from him. It is difficult to get an appointment as others have commented.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

Dr. Pocock is vindictive. After wanting another course of treatment he called all the clinics telling them not to provide it to me. He even kicked me out of his offoice for speaking my native laguage with a family member, avoid this man, if he doesn't like your second opinion he will call all the clinincs and burn you for medical treatment, I have no options now for doctors due to him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

If it wasn't for Dr. Pocock I'm pretty sure I'd be dead. Bar none the best Doctor I've ever had or heard of. Stuck by me through thick and thin after a hideous accident. I would not have the quality of life I have today if not for his care. I thank my lucky stars that other family members have him for a doctor. Truly a caring and wonderful human being, a SUPER guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Pocock's since he arrived in Sooke. He is personable, friendly, direct and extremely knowledgeable. Sooke is very fortunate to include him as one of their finest. Definitely an asset to the community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Dr. Pocock is the best doctor i have been to in years. He treats me and my family with the up most respect, has very good knowledge and bed side manners. I would recommend Dr. Pocock to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2011

He is one of the best caring Doctors in Sooke,,,very highly recomended!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

Put incorrect info file. Called me by someone else's name on two occasions. When questioned about info on file denied writing it. Four week wait for rx refill which means as soon as you've had an appt you need to make another one straight away. It's not worth it. Looking for another dr will move if I have to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732103].votes_count ]]