Rate Dr. David M. Censits

Dr. David M. Censits's Ratings

Dr Censits is very caring and compassionate. He is extremely knowledgable about medications, side effects, and interactions. I highly recommend him for psychopharmacology.

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Censits is a wonderful neuropsychiatrist. He is so down to earth, empathetic and really takes the time to talk to you to understand what is going on. He is extremely knowledgeable, really takes the time to explore what is the best way of treating conditions, and is truly passionate about what he does. I feel totally comfortable with him and feel truly blessed to have found such a great doctor.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

I began working with Dr. Censits in April of 2012. I am 45. I have seen several psychiatrists, sleep specialists, neurologists, rheumatologists, and physiatrists to discover what was causing me suffer with respect to sleep, mood, attention, and pain. His combination of neuropsychiatric training and sleep medicine training and a genuine concern to take time over and beyond the call of duty to help-helped. After many years, he discovered an elegant and simple solution/treatment. During August and September when he was moving and switching assistants, I received emails updating me with respect to this progress and a postal letter informing me of his re-location to a new address. I did not have a lapse in communication. I was pleased to discover he made several attempts, despite being faced with many transitions, to maintain contact. I would strongly recommend him as a doctor and a medical scholar. James Brichman, Ardmore PA

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

was helpful at first then stoped retuning calls and emails. would not recoment a doctor that ignores his pacients for two and a half weeeks stright.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag

Great psychiatrist. Very humble, takes time to talk to you, very knowledgeable about my conditions. I feel really comfortable with him and am so glad to have found him.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2010 | flag

I totally agree with the previous reviews. Dr. Censits really knows his stuff. More than that, he takes the time to listen and is compassionate and humble. I'm so glad to have found Dr. Censits.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag

The most empathetic and knowledgeable doctor, let alone psychiatrist, I have been treated by. He is extremely helpful, very real, and always helpful.

Submitted July 31, 2009 | flag

Searching for a shrink is so difficult. There are so many inept practitioners and so many wackjobs. Dr. Censits is professional but approachable, a real human being, and extremely helpful where others have not been. I am very happy we met; he has saved my life many times over.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2008 | flag