Dr. Stephanie Sbrocchi

Rate Dr. Stephanie Sbrocchi

Dr. Stephanie Sbrocchi's Ratings

I have seen her a few times in the past nothing specific or urgent. I had a pleasant visit. Felt she was listening, she was kind and did not feel rushed. Now I have a more serious problems. Fractured arm and a bad back that I have been taking care of myself but now can't get pain controlled. Hopefully she will help me through it and gave continuity of care. Will keep updating.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

Nobody wants to waste a year waiting for nothing. I believe that it is doctor’s responsibility to follow up with patient not the other way around. Yes, I booked appointment more than a year ago and asked for referral to Gynecologist. Yes, I was told that I will get a call from reception when my appointment is scheduled with Gynecologist. Yes, I was patient and was waiting, and yes, I did call your office a few times and could not get through, and yes, I walked into your office and asked receptionist about my referral and she said that you are not in the office and she will have to get back to me. A week later, a call from receptionist to book another appointment with you to get referrals for ultrasound and blood work as it is required before getting referral. Here is the question, why I had to wait a year to find out that these had to be done at first place? Is it really my fault? How do I feel about it? I believe that you are extremely busy and it must be very hard to keep up.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2013 | flag

It is said, the Sudbury is short of Doctors. I would love to change my doctor. I was waiting for referral over a year. I was calling to office, but I never can get through, whenever I walk in, the doctor is not in the office. I asked secretary to ask about referral and received a call almost a week later from secretary who said that I had to do X-Ray before I can get referral. I am not sure why I need X-Ray to get appointment with Gynecologist?! Don't all women need to see Gynecologist at least once a year? According to Dr. Sbrocchi it is not true. I don't think I will put myself through radiation of X-ray to see Gynecologist. Can't wait for appointment to see what she is going to say, she already told me that she is dropping some patients, I think she would never find any patient in city like Toronto, those are dropped in no time.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

Stephanie is a dilettante instead of a real doctor. She has no diagnostic skill, sees me without checking my history and never follows up. Staff never answer the phone. Her medical practice is for the pay and lifestyle of a part time MD. If you need a real family doctor look elsewhere. Its hard to know how knowledgeable she is because the appointments are so brief with only "one medical issue" permitted per visit. It's like a drive-thru. I get better care and info via open clinics and the internet. I only use Sbrocchi for referrals, and have to keep going back to her office to get the staff to actually make the calls and submit paperwork. Totally crazy. I suspect she put most of the "good" ratings here herself. There's no way this many people sought out RateMDs to make positive comments.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag

I feel very lucky to have her as the MD for my family and I. She has always been very nice and helpful. She used to have a receptionist that was very nice and answered the phones pretty quickly. This new one, I can't get through...I watch her and she leaves people on hold forever with only one or two lines so nobody gets through. I think they should get more phone lines and someone else to answer them.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2009 | flag

I have had Dr. Sbrocchi as a doctor since she began her practice, and I would say she is the best doctor I have ever had. Even though I now live in Southern ON I still travel home to Sudbury for my doctor appt.'s as she is very helpful, knowledgeable, and attentive to all my questions and health concerns. I highly recommend doctor Sbrocchi.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2007 | flag

We absolutely adore Dr. Sbrocchi! She is amazing with our children and really listens to what our concerns are. She explains issues and treatments in ways that we truly understand what is going on. She truly cares about her patients. When we have our appointments it is like visiting an old friend. We feel so lucky to have Dr. Sbrocchi!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2007 | flag

I'm extremely happy to have Dr. Sbrocchi has my family Doctor. She's so very attentive to my needs as well as my children. Not too many Doctors have patients when it comes to children. Dr. Sbrocchi will sit there and listen to my 5 year old talk to her about anything. She's great. As for the receptionist comment, I have to agree. It's extremely difficult to get through to the office. Other than that, I recommend Stephanie to anyone who is looking for a Doctor.

Submitted June 12, 2007 | flag

Always pleasant...I can't imagine how. Also, takes the time to explain test results etc. Very knowledgeable and confident but will refer you to a specialist if necessary. Good with kids.

Submitted May 28, 2007 | flag

Dr. Scbrocchi is #1 in my books...last March I went to her for my yearly physical and she found a lump in my neck...I had not notice it...it turned out to be Thyroid Cancer (stage 2)...while in Sudbury for appointments with my specialist or at the cancer centre I would often go to her office without an appointment...and would talk to her...I appreciated having Stephanie for my family Doctor...P.S. she now has a new receptionist

Submitted May 16, 2007 | flag