Rate Dr. Stephanie Sbrocchi

Dr. Stephanie Sbrocchi's Ratings

Dr Sbrocchi is a hardworking and caring physician who strives to help her patients that need her. It's shocking to see some of these comments from people who can so easily hide behind a computer. If they are unhappy with the office, then perhaps they should try some of the other offices in town! Her staff are pleasant and the new office is easily accessible. Her patients should be greatful to have her as her work ethic is exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I have been with dr. S bronchi since she opened her practice. I find she is a great doctor,what I don't like is that I have to go in to the office to make an appointment because you can never get through by telephone. The phone is always busy, the one time I did get through I was put on hold for longer than an hour and then it just hung up on me. Very frustrating when you have an issue that you would like to get in ASAP or when you have a sick child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I have seen her a few times in the past nothing specific or urgent. I had a pleasant visit. Felt she was listening, she was kind and did not feel rushed. Now I have a more serious problems. Fractured arm and a bad back that I have been taking care of myself but now can't get pain controlled. Hopefully she will help me through it and gave continuity of care. Will keep updating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Nobody wants to waste a year waiting for nothing. I believe that it is doctor’s responsibility to follow up with patient not the other way around. Yes, I booked appointment more than a year ago and asked for referral to Gynecologist. Yes, I was told that I will get a call from reception when my appointment is scheduled with Gynecologist. Yes, I was patient and was waiting, and yes, I did call your office a few times and could not get through, and yes, I walked into your office and asked receptionist about my referral and she said that you are not in the office and she will have to get back to me. A week later, a call from receptionist to book another appointment with you to get referrals for ultrasound and blood work as it is required before getting referral. Here is the question, why I had to wait a year to find out that these had to be done at first place? Is it really my fault? How do I feel about it? I believe that you are extremely busy and it must be very hard to keep up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

It is said, the Sudbury is short of Doctors. I would love to change my doctor. I was waiting for referral over a year. I was calling to office, but I never can get through, whenever I walk in, the doctor is not in the office. I asked secretary to ask about referral and received a call almost a week later from secretary who said that I had to do X-Ray before I can get referral. I am not sure why I need X-Ray to get appointment with Gynecologist?! Don't all women need to see Gynecologist at least once a year? According to Dr. Sbrocchi it is not true. I don't think I will put myself through radiation of X-ray to see Gynecologist. Can't wait for appointment to see what she is going to say, she already told me that she is dropping some patients, I think she would never find any patient in city like Toronto, those are dropped in no time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

Stephanie is a dilettante instead of a real doctor. She has no diagnostic skill, sees me without checking my history and never follows up. Staff never answer the phone. Her medical practice is for the pay and lifestyle of a part time MD. If you need a real family doctor look elsewhere. Its hard to know how knowledgeable she is because the appointments are so brief with only "one medical issue" permitted per visit. It's like a drive-thru. I get better care and info via open clinics and the internet. I only use Sbrocchi for referrals, and have to keep going back to her office to get the staff to actually make the calls and submit paperwork. Totally crazy. I suspect she put most of the "good" ratings here herself. There's no way this many people sought out RateMDs to make positive comments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

I feel very lucky to have her as the MD for my family and I. She has always been very nice and helpful. She used to have a receptionist that was very nice and answered the phones pretty quickly. This new one, I can't get through...I watch her and she leaves people on hold forever with only one or two lines so nobody gets through. I think they should get more phone lines and someone else to answer them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2009

I have had Dr. Sbrocchi as a doctor since she began her practice, and I would say she is the best doctor I have ever had. Even though I now live in Southern ON I still travel home to Sudbury for my doctor appt.'s as she is very helpful, knowledgeable, and attentive to all my questions and health concerns. I highly recommend doctor Sbrocchi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2007

We absolutely adore Dr. Sbrocchi! She is amazing with our children and really listens to what our concerns are. She explains issues and treatments in ways that we truly understand what is going on. She truly cares about her patients. When we have our appointments it is like visiting an old friend. We feel so lucky to have Dr. Sbrocchi!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732274].votes_count ]]