Dr. Stephanie Sbrocchi

5 1 3.9

You may also like

Rate Dr. Stephanie Sbrocchi

Dr. Stephanie Sbrocchi's Ratings

Instead of making an appointment and wasting my time I tell myself what she would tell me and save myself the gas. "Oh that's normal" I am tired of my concerns being dismissed, I get better service at the walk in clinic. I have had three other doctor's tell me my cholesterol is high, she can't find it. I keep asking should I book a follow up for the results, she always says no they will call me.

I don't know what has happened, she used to be so carrying, now she is just dismissive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr Sbrocchi is always very pleasant and truly cares about her patients. She is quick, smart and doesn't waste time. She is always quick to get in to see, I can call and get seen on the same day. Great with kids! The last comment is surprising- maybe that person should try a doctor in southern ontario?!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

She hardly spends any time diagnosing you. You have to go in to get a appointment. What kind of doctors do we have in the north?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr Sbrocchi is an excellent doctor and I feel very fortunate that myself and my family have her. I have been with her since she started her clinic and she has always been very attentive and patient during our visits. Much happier with this new office as it is much easier to get through by telephone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2784758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

She is a nice and pleasant person but does not do a thorough diagnosis and family history- does not ask questions... Physical exam very superficial. I checked the Mayo clinic and the list of questions asked for each issue you have are quite detailed and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr Sbrocchi is a hardworking and caring physician who strives to help her patients that need her. It's shocking to see some of these comments from people who can so easily hide behind a computer. If they are unhappy with the office, then perhaps they should try some of the other offices in town! Her staff are pleasant and the new office is easily accessible. Her patients should be greatful to have her as her work ethic is exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I have been with dr. S bronchi since she opened her practice. I find she is a great doctor,what I don't like is that I have to go in to the office to make an appointment because you can never get through by telephone. The phone is always busy, the one time I did get through I was put on hold for longer than an hour and then it just hung up on me. Very frustrating when you have an issue that you would like to get in ASAP or when you have a sick child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I have seen her a few times in the past nothing specific or urgent. I had a pleasant visit. Felt she was listening, she was kind and did not feel rushed. Now I have a more serious problems. Fractured arm and a bad back that I have been taking care of myself but now can't get pain controlled. Hopefully she will help me through it and gave continuity of care. Will keep updating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Nobody wants to waste a year waiting for nothing. I believe that it is doctor’s responsibility to follow up with patient not the other way around. Yes, I booked appointment more than a year ago and asked for referral to Gynecologist. Yes, I was told that I will get a call from reception when my appointment is scheduled with Gynecologist. Yes, I was patient and was waiting, and yes, I did call your office a few times and could not get through, and yes, I walked into your office and asked receptionist about my referral and she said that you are not in the office and she will have to get back to me. A week later, a call from receptionist to book another appointment with you to get referrals for ultrasound and blood work as it is required before getting referral. Here is the question, why I had to wait a year to find out that these had to be done at first place? Is it really my fault? How do I feel about it? I believe that you are extremely busy and it must be very hard to keep up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732279].votes_count ]]