Rate Dr. C. Dennis Whitty

Dr. C. Dennis Whitty's Ratings

Amazing doctor That actually cares about his patients! He delivered me and both of my daughters. He is beyond helpful and has helped me with all my medical problems in a way that I was educated well on it and takes his time to make sure everything is covered. I hope he never retires because there will NEVER be another doctor like him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr Whitty has been my family Doc for my entire life (while I lived in Niagara). He took care of my grandparents, and my mom before they passed away, and is still taking care of my sisters and their kids. I am in Toronto now, and looking for a doctor has reminded me how good everyone in St Catharines has it. The city will miss him when he retires (and will need at least 2 new guys to cover his patients!) *** PS: Hate the wait times to see him though

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr Whitty has been my doctor for my whole life. He is fantastic and like a previous poster stated its a shame there is only one of him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2010

Dr Whitty is the kindest most compasionate, knowledgeable doctor I have ever met, he has been my doc since 1980 delivering my 3 daughters and my only grandaughter. My parents, my daughters and my brother are all patients of this wonderful doctor we are lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2009

Thank God for Dr. Whitty. He has been my doctor since I was 18, that is 30 years! No doctor works harder or puts in more hours for his patients. I don't know what I am going to do when he retires, because I don't think there are too many out there like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Whitty has been my family doctor for many years. He always has time to spend with his patients and gives the best care I have ever had from a doctor. He is very knowledgeable and always current with latest medical information. I hope he never retires : )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2008

He is just alright. He is not a good listener and he seems distracted when dealing with you. He also mutters to himself in a voice that is indistinguishable from when he is speaking to you, so you are not sure when to ignore him, or when to pay attention. He has been the doctor for my aging parents for a long time and they trust him, but I think for younger people he is not the best choice. It is time for this old workhorse to retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732304].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 28, 2008

Fantastic, helpful, caring and always takes the time to listen which is why I never mind his being behind cuz I know he is giving the same care to the person ahead of me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

I arranged ofr Dennis to care for my grandparents over 17 years ago, then my parents, and my own family for twenty plus years. We have moved out of the community, and we sure miss his compassion, up-to-date knowledge and approachability. vital signs and weight each visit allow him and his nurses to monitor and detect changes early. Got my Dad in to see a surgeon within a week of diagnosis of colon cancer, when the gastroenterologist was taking his sweet time about everything, having detected the problem with routine blood work! Can't say enough good things about this fine person- hope he takes care of himself so he can have many more years to practice. Brenda Dolha, Reg.N.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2008

I've been a patient of dr. whittys since the day i was borm 25 yrs now, he also delivered my first son alexander. VERY compassionate and caring. I could'nt ask for anything more especially when it came to my delivery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1732301].votes_count ]]