Rate Dr. Alan Lefkowitz

Dr. Alan Lefkowitz's Ratings

Love dr Allan, drive and 1hr to see him. He is so supportive and very honest just an amazing doctor.

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

He is an awesome doctor! He has been there through thick and thin for both me and my husband. He has been my PCP for close to 25 years. Yes he runs behind, but I don't mind waiting because of all he has done for me when I needed him most. Highly recommend!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

Very thorough,one who ensures that everything is accounted for. He is also very fun and makes you comfortable.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2012 | flag

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Doctor, he tends to run behind from time to time but he has excellent bedside manners he takes the time to listen to your concerns I have been with him for over 10 years now the entire family had started to see him and no one has any complaints. he is one of the few good Physicians left.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Lefkowitz and I find him to be a great doctor and he is a true professional.

Submitted July 14, 2012 | flag

Good old-fashioned Doc who cares very much about his patients. He does get behind on appointments a bit because he takes the time to listen.

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

There was a $25.00 processing fee for paperwork. Didn't like that.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag

He was a nice guy, but had me waiting 20-30 minutes before I actually saw him. He seemed to be in a hurry and there wasn't much opportunity to ask questions. It is awkward asking questions of someone who seems in a hurry. He wasn't a bad doctor, per say, but I won't be going back.

Submitted March 18, 2009 | flag

Doctor Lefkowitz has been my doctor for over a decade. He cares for me, my wife, both adult daughters and my mother in law. He really is a prize! He keeps up on all the latest research. I highly recommend him.

Submitted March 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Lefkowitz listens to you and leaves no stone unturned in terms of your care. If you have the smallest concern, he will seek to put you mind at ease. He will refer you to a specialist to ensure a thorough medical review and his own diagnosis. I can say he has never been wrong and I have had a number of medical issue. He is the best doctor I have ever had and one of the best in Maryland.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2008 | flag