Rate Dr. Michael S. Schoenwalder

Dr. Michael S. Schoenwalder's Ratings

Incredible physician! Doesn't rush you and cares about what you have to say! A+ in my book!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Superior provider!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Just like most of the patients on this site, I am a HUGE fan. Dr. Schoenwalder is a remarkable physician whose knowledge, patience and understanding is by far the BEST I have experienced. He does not overbook or rush your visit, unlike most physicians he prefers to take your history orally vs you completing a 2-3 page packet with all of the requiste information. After my first visit I left his office jumping for joy just at the decorum alone, it was such a breath of fresh air and not to speak of the knowledge that I gained and subsequent visits have not disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1733461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

This doctor is by far the best doctor in the Saint Louis, MO region! Words cannot truly describe this man, as he is incredible and any patient he has would surely agree with me! Also, I must add his memory is like none other, he remembers and takes into account my entire family's medical history when he is making a diagnosis regarding my health. The medical field would be a far better place if more doctors WERE him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1733460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

My husband has been seeing Dr M. Schoenwalder for a couple years now, made the switch from a terrible DR he had, in the couple years he has been very pleased with this DR. He has been very thorough, switched his bp meds to something that actually works, and encourages him to be healthy. He is not very easy to contact via phone, but extremely easy to contact through email. He gets responses the same day through email. It took a couple months to get his first appointment as this dr is very busy, but well worth the wait to have a good dr. Get in before you are actually sick and you will be fine. Even though he is busy, there is never a bad wait to see him. Highly recommend this Dr. Even though I have a great dr myself, I still think of switching to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1733459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I love Dr. Schoenwalder, I've waited a long time to find a doctor like him. He is detailed, caring, a great listener. . . but. . . I think I have to move on. Why? Because I can't get calls back from his office. On more than one ocassion I've left multiple message without getting a return call. Once I was having a reaction to medication. I left two messages two days apart and never got a return call from his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1733458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2010

He is wonderful, by far the best doctor I've ever been to. Had to get a physical for work, he went line by line asking every question on the form & related family history, so thorough. He listens & remembers everything you tell him about your medical history and life. I know there are many options for doctors out there, and I'm so glad I found Dr. Schoenwalder sooner rather than later. He is so kind, compassionate and takes care of each problem as if you were his own family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1733457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2010

Dr. Michael seems to be easily accessible when help is needed. I was especially impressed that he took time to visit with me in the hospital last Spring (seems that family doctors seldom find the time for the personal touch). I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1733456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Great !! Very caring and is sensitive to the entire makeup of an individual-He is the best !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1733455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

After having been to literally 14+ Dr's for a rare malady that was self-diagnosed after no help and even derision and abuse from other MD's/DO's, I got a godsend recommendation from the pest control guy no less. He raved about Dr Michael and his father, Dr David. As an educated, well-researched, and person in tune with my body and with a good understanding of physiology, Dr Michael Schoenwalder literally was the gateway to better health, tests that needed to be done, medication that I needed badly, and a empathetic/caring/maverick type Dr. that Dr Michael is... He and his practice are the standard for comforting, effective, cutting edge, and kind medical care. Thank you so much Dr Schoenwalder. You have treated me so well, as an adult, not a laymen to bark at as many other Dr's treat their patients... and I have tattoo's and am early 30s male who has been written off by most others based purely on my looks, as opposed to my intellect, concern ove my health, and healthy lifestyle.Bravo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1733454].votes_count ]]