Dr. Parul I. Desai

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Parul I. Desai has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does she take neighbor insurance?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2716979
24/07/13 4 5 5 5 Has been friendly, helpful, and respectful in all visits. Seems to be knowledgeable and competent. I feel like I am getting good care. Happy to have found Dr. Deasai!
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 2588328
18/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Desai is great! I usually hate going to the doc but don't mind having to go now. She's professional, knowledgeable, helpful and kind. Treats you like a person. Couldn't recommend her more highly.  Respond
RID: 2391665
02/08/12 5 5 5 5 Very courteous & friendly. Listens keenly to what you say...
RID: 1260160
28/09/10 5 5 5 5 Excellent service for our family over past 10 years! Unfortunately she was going to move to MA soon.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1259274
27/09/10 4 4 5 4 She was our doctor for over ten years and never disappointed us in the care she provided. She always had time and patience to listen to the health issues and would ensure she reached satisfactory solution. She recently moved to Boston, MA area for personal reasons and we would always miss her. Other physians in her group lack her qualities.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 959942
11/08/09 5 3 5 5 Dr. Desai is a wonderful & caring doctor. She listens to what you say and how you feel. She's very knowledgable and helpful. I've never left her office not happy. If you make your appointments at the end of the day you will normally end up waiting a while but if you go first thing in the morning she will see you on time typically.
RID: 311319
07/05/07 4 5 5 Have been a patient for over seven years and am extremely pleased with care I receive. Very knowledgeable & caring, calls to discuss results promply. Dsicusses options. Would recommend to anyone.
RID: 4631
14/01/05 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable and actaully very caring. Think she is better than her associate.
Insurance: United Healthcare