Rate Dr. Parul I. Desai

Dr. Parul I. Desai's Ratings

Has been friendly, helpful, and respectful in all visits. Seems to be knowledgeable and competent. I feel like I am getting good care. Happy to have found Dr. Deasai!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2136137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr Desai is great! I usually hate going to the doc but don't mind having to go now. She's professional, knowledgeable, helpful and kind. Treats you like a person. Couldn't recommend her more highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2136136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Very courteous & friendly. Listens keenly to what you say...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2136135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

Excellent service for our family over past 10 years! Unfortunately she was going to move to MA soon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2136134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2010

She was our doctor for over ten years and never disappointed us in the care she provided. She always had time and patience to listen to the health issues and would ensure she reached satisfactory solution. She recently moved to Boston, MA area for personal reasons and we would always miss her. Other physians in her group lack her qualities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2136133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2010

Dr. Desai is a wonderful & caring doctor. She listens to what you say and how you feel. She's very knowledgable and helpful. I've never left her office not happy. If you make your appointments at the end of the day you will normally end up waiting a while but if you go first thing in the morning she will see you on time typically.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2136132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2009

Have been a patient for over seven years and am extremely pleased with care I receive. Very knowledgeable & caring, calls to discuss results promply. Dsicusses options. Would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2136131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

Very knowledgeable and actaully very caring. Think she is better than her associate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2136130].votes_count ]]