Rate Dr. George I. Skarpathiotis

Dr. George I. Skarpathiotis's Ratings

Great Doctor, he has been taking care of me since I was a premature baby.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Skarpathiotis and all his staff are wonderful. We have been bringing our children to his practice for over 24 years. I would highly recommend!

Submitted Jan. 26, 2014 | flag

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this office and every doctor/nurse that has cared for my children has been kind knowlegable and caring. I couldnt ask for better medical care for my children. I am VERY GRATEFFUL this office accepts medicaid. THANK YOU :-):-) <3<3<3<3

Submitted Dec. 3, 2012 | flag

We have 3 children and have been coming to this office since 2007. Last time I was there I waited over an hour past my appointment to see the doctor. If you're busy, fine. Make the appointment accordingly. The staff itself is fine, but in my opinion, there is no excuse for such a wait. Unfortunately, this is a common occurrence. Will likely be going elsewhere.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. George is the worst Dr. out there. He is all about making money and patient's that have public aid he will refuse to see past a certain time because he can make more money with regular insurance. He treats his employees like scum and degrates them. The 2 best Dr's he had there left the practice which is a shame because without out them there that practice has no hope. It's all about money to him and not really about the patient's. He only has 1 good Nurse there now Gina. he fired all the rest to bring in girls out of college to pay them less money. He is a disgrace to Dr's out there and that practice is an accident waiting to happen. He discriminates against people and I come from experience. I hope those who read this take this in to consideration coming from someone who personally worked for him. He is a horrible person and treats people with no respect. When he sees patient's walk through the door all he sees is $$$$ signs. It's a shame how much of an act I person can put on!!!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2012 | flag

don,t even think to try .the dr is rude and his staff is very bad and on top of that he didn,t give us enough time and at the end no real benieft

Submitted Feb. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. George is the best doctor there is!!!!! I have been taking my son to his office since he was born. My son was born premature, and the knowledge and care Dr. George gives is priceless! He is very caring, warm hearted and patient. With some Doctors you feel rushed, and they dont like to answer questions, this is not the case here. His staff is wonderful! I Thank God for Dr. George, there needs to be more doctors like him!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. George is a wonderful and everyone in his office is absolutely wonderful...

Submitted Nov. 20, 2009 | flag

I took my son to Dr. George until he misdiagnosed a simple sinus infection for asthma. My son was on 3 different inhalers after I had brought him back because of no improvement. When I went for a second opinion, I was floored!! I had the upmost confidence in Dr. George until that point.ometimes you have to look past the charm.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. George has been my childrens pediatrician since 1992, patient, kind, kid friendly, affectionate and extremely knowledgeable!! All of his associates have lived up to the standard that he has set so high. He allows me to be the kind of mom I always wanted to be, informed, understanding and sometimes even carefree!!!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2009 | flag