You may also like

Rate Dr. Anna Barbieri

Dr. Anna Barbieri's Ratings

I was seeing Dr. Barbieri for years for routine stuff. Once I asked her what looked to be a skin tag on my vag was and she said "probably genital warts, don't be so promiscuous" (in relationship at the time for 5 years, and I now know that was totally inappropriate to say), so I asked her to biopsy it, and she said " I don't have time" after I waited 2 hours to see her (ended up being nothing). Long story short, she was always on maternity leave. I am a woman, so of coarse I understand but here's the problem. Her NP did swabs, and sono. I had a ruptured cyst in my ovary, no call. A yeast infection that self resolved, but again, no call. I had EXTREME abdominal cramping from it- months later. She said she would see me, and 2 hours of waiting, the staff said she left- was too busy, I had to go to the ER. Lastly, she was away again, and I had a visit with a covering MD. Months after the visit, I went to see her (cramping again, now diagnosed with endometriosis) and waited sooo long I was fed up and requested my records, which were promptly copied. As I look through them, I realize I had tested positive for a STD ( teenager) and there was a note from the covering he discussed it with me. Which was total nonsense!!! The number they had on file was wrong, so I was wondering how he could of called. There were other means of reaching me, but that wasn't done. She looked at me and basically said she didn't care and he kept saying we spoke, which I know was impossible. She's the worst person/doctor I have ever dealt with. It's taken me years to speak up about this, but people should know how she can be. I was a young girl, and that's no way to treat someone

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2745595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Barbieri is one of the nicest, most compassionate doctors I know. She delivered my daughter in 2009 and will be delivering my second baby next month. She has moved her practice from Mt. Sinai to the Upper West Side and her partners all seem to be just as nice as she is. Whichever doctor is on call always calls you back within minutes which is so reassuring when you have an issue. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1735118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

I had the most wonderful experience throughout my pregnancy with Dr. Barbieri as well as in delivery (C-section). She was extremely knowldgeable, skilled surgeon and great bedside manner. I couldn't be happier with choosing her as my ob for this second pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1735117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

I had the most wonderful pregnancy and birth experience with Dr Barbieri. She is truly a wonderful OB/GYN and would recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1735116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

Dr Barbieri is the most wonderful doctor in the universe. She is compassionate, caring, thorough, and an all around wonderful person. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1735115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2011

I adore Dr. Barbieri. She is kind, considerate, and, above all, very knowledgeable. Doesn't get any better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1735114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

Dr. Barber is an angel! She delivered my daughter in 2009. She was so compassionate and patient with me. I loved going to all of my appointments and actually even miss the frequent prenatal appointments. The staff was wonderful especially her M.A. They always made me feel welcomed and 'at home'. I will definitely have her deliver all of my future babies :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1735113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2011

You pay for her outstanding services but she is worth it. She is there is answer all your questions, her new office is less hectic than her previous one and she really loves her job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1735112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2010

Dr. Anna Barbieri is very professional and caring. I'm in the begining of my pregnancy, and she is helping me a lot. I hope everything keep on going in this way. I really reccomend her. (01/10/2010)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1735111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2010

Dr. Barbieri was referred to me by a friend and I was so happy I went with her! Though I was not pregnant and used her only for gyno exmas, she was so helpful and extremely attentive to any questions I had. She is caring and very thorough with her work. She is overbooked, so I always made sure to make my next appointment before I left her office. Her assistants are wonderful and answer emails regarding questions and prescription refills. I would reccommend her to all my family and friends! Unfortunately I am not living in NYC anymore, so I had to switch doctors. :-(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1735110].votes_count ]]