Dr. Richard Katsuno

Rate Dr. Richard Katsuno

Dr. Richard Katsuno's Ratings

Dr. Katsuno and Diane are both very patient, open and supportive.....

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag

I have contact with many physicians in my line of work and he is by far the most gentle person i have ever met. He has respect, he listens, he never judges, and he gives the time needed.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

It is a PRIVILEGE to be under the care of such an Exceptional Individual! His skills, expertise and of utmost importance, his "kind & caring" nature are all attributes describing Dr. Katsuno. Dr. Katsuno has always displayed strong Ethics & Integrity. My family and I will always be grateful and recognizant for his dedication to a profession that demands and dictates CARE. Thank you for "always" being there for us. AAM

Submitted Feb. 6, 2010 | flag

Dr.Katsuno is the most honest person i know. I have been in his care for 22yrs. He's the person i trust the most, along with my husband. Diane is the greatest. Good Job Guys

Submitted Nov. 5, 2009 | flag

I've been with him for more than 20 years and his care is among the best that you would want from a health caregiver. Compassionate, attentive, down to earth, explains so you understand, preventative, responsive, flexible and open in modes of treatments. Diane keeps the office operations in synch and is awesome. It amazes me how he can accomodate so many patients in a timely manner and NEVER have you wait longer that 5-10 minutes (very very rarely) beyond your scheduled appointment. I was late by 5 minutes once several years ago and he politely asked me to be more punctual. How many physicians do you know who can so respectful towards a patient's own agenda?

Submitted Oct. 16, 2009 | flag

Doctor Katsuno is the best doctor that someone could ask for. He takes the time and listens to you. I hope he wil be around for a long time. Exellent work doctor

Submitted Oct. 8, 2009 | flag

A Dr who works hard for his hospital. Dedicated to his work and family. I'm also a hospital employee and I see him in action he is a great physician.

Submitted June 17, 2009 | flag

He is the best.When he writes prescriptions I am able to read the caracters (very important) because the pharmasist can read it too and he will give me the correct medication.

Submitted June 5, 2009 | flag

He used to be my family doctor before I moved. I havent been able to find a doctor as helpful and caring as him since then...He was always patient and deicated and actually listened to me. He is not prescription happy like most doctors but really tries to find out exactly what is wrong with you and goes from there... Really miss him as a doctor!!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2008 | flag

Richard used to be my family doctor. He was always kind, courteous and professional but was not afraid to explain things to you in normal terms. Northern Ontario is indeed lucky to have him. Keep up the good work Richard!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2007 | flag