Rate Dr. Charles Kettle

Dr. Charles Kettle's Ratings

Dr. Kettle fixed a flexor tendon in my left hand. I'm left handed, I was advised that I would get about 60% usage back. After sticking with the plan he set out after the surgery I was about to get back 100% mobility and strength in my hand. He was fast and professional, a true gem in northern Ontario where you'd never think a digit micro surgeon could get you back to do painting, cartooning, and full contact judo. Thank you so much. Sorry to be so late with the feed back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

I had a consultation with Dr. Kettle regarding a procedure I've been literally dreaming about having for the past six years or so and I am so glad I chose to go and see him! From my first phone call to his office to the booking of the surgery, my experience has been nothing but pleasant and enjoyable! His office/nursing staff are incredibly sweet. They're very prompt at returning phone calls and are extremely friendly and helpful. As for Dr. Kettle himself, I can not say enough about how well I was treated. He was very honest about what he felt would be the best procedure for me (which is less expensive than the procedure I was originally interested in having). He spent time with me, explaining the procedure and the different options that would best suit me; he took the time to answer any questions I had about the whole process. Again, I'm so happy I decided to go and see him. My surgery date is booked and I can't wait to see the results - I know they'll be awesome :).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1736659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

I had the pleasure of dealing with Dr Kettle and his amazing staff for my Breast Augmentation on October 31, 2013. From my first consultation, actual surgery, recovery & po-op; both Dr. Kettle and his staff were truly amazing! I felt comfortable and at ease in their care. The surgery went amazing and my results are FABULOUS! I would definitely recommend Dr. Kettle and his staff to anyone I know regarding a Breast Augmentation. He is very thorough, attentive & caring! I would like to truly thank Dr. Kettle & his staff for a great first experience, and if you are considering a BA, I would highly recommend his service :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1736658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

I had a breast reduction done on May 15, 2013. Dr. Kettle was great and his staff were wonderful. They make you feel very relaxed and at home. The surgery went well but my right breast had alittle bit of a hard time with the healing. Its on its way now. I find though after almost 6 months after my breasts are still sore at time. I have also developed a hard lump about the size of a penny where my incision was near my left nipple. I had an ultrasound but they now want me to go for a mammogram and see a diagnostic specialist. I had read a lot on the computer that this is probably nothing and is probably hard fat maybe a cyst or scar tissue. But in the mean time you still thinking. Actually thats all ive been thinking of. I go see dr. kettle again in nov so im hopeing he will say its probably nothing. In the meantime I await my appointment for the specialist and my mammogram. But other than that I am so pleased with the work he did. Went from a 38DD to a 36 C. Love my new Boobs...LOL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1736657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2013

I had a tummy tuck done 3 weeks ago and my whole experience was fantastic. I was super nervous as this was my very first surgery and didn't really know what to expect. I was very well informed, Dr. Kettle was wonderful, kind and so was his staff. I was cared for like family because that is what I felt like. From Rachel, to meeting Cindy to Mrs. Button and Josie it was amazing. Dr. Kettle is very talented and is very knowledgeable. I had to rely on him after hours because I was worried about some swelling and he called in a timely manner! I was not in a lot of pain I was just uncomfortable from the position. I am excited to see the final result but I must wait but for now it already looks amazing. I am very happy I did this and don't regret it one bit. Thank-you!!!! You made me one happy woman:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1736656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

When I had my consult for my breast reduction, dr. Kettle could tell I was sooo scared. But he made me feel awesome about being there. The day of surgery came and he explained everything he was going to do and what not. The day after the surgery I didn't have an appointment with him and he was quiet busy in his office but he took the time to come out and talk to me about concerns that I had!! Just an amazing doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1736655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I had a Tummy Tuck with Dr. Kettle in October 2011. He was amazing and so was his staff. He was knowledgable, kind and very honest. I am so happy with the results. Some of the reviews on here are not at all what I experienced!! I would totally recommend him. It has been 6 months and I am still pleased with the post op visits and the concern he has for my past procedure. I will admit it was painful, and I am in tip top shape, and in excellent health (which you should be when having such a procedure) that is expected of major surgery. He was frank with me and told me exactly what I should expect and he was bang on. His nurse Cindy is wonderful and I felt so comfortable in her care. I would go through the pain again for such a positive result. Thank you so much Dr. Kettle!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1736654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I met with Dr.Kettle twice now for a consultation for breast implants, tummy tuck and liposuction for the inner thighs and I am very impressed. He takes his time to explain each and every procedure in detail and is very honest about what is to be expected from each. I read some of the reviews and I have a hard time believing that he was rude and/or condescending. I am going forward with all of the procedures and I am very confident that I am in very capable hands. He has come highly recommended by 5 different people who have had procedures done and they couldn't be happier with his work. Also, you can't beat his prices! I am able to get all the 3 procedures for a thousand dollars more than what one of my friends just paid for one procedure in Barrie, Ontario.(tummy tuck)I will write a review once I've gone through with the surgeries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1736653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

My sister had a consultation with Dr. Kettle and his attitude was one of superiority and condescension. The consultation itself was uncomfortable for her and she left with many unanswered questions and concerns. She felt that he was offended that she was slowing down the process by asking to discuss her concerns. She has since gone to someone else. Would NOT recommend Dr. Kettle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1736652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2011

I loved Doctor Kettle's work! I had a breast reduction done and it turned out incredible! It's been 7 months and the scars are barely visible anymore. I look amazing and feel amazing! He was soooo kind and soft spoken! What a great Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1736651].votes_count ]]