Dr. Guy Mongeon

Rate Dr. Guy Mongeon

Dr. Guy Mongeon's Ratings

Amazing Doctor. Always caring and nice. Listens to all your concerns. I sometimes find his secretaries can rude. But that would be my only complaint.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr.Mongoeon is the best family physician in Sudbury! He genuinely cares about you and your health. His medical concerns for your health and decisions are always well thought and accurate. He always offers you his best and will always make the best medical decision on your behalf. He isn't afraid to take the time to explain any questions you have and will even visit you in the hospital if you receive surgery. He's an all around amazing family doctor. Way to go Dr. Mongeon! Time and time again Dr.MOngeon you are rated number 1 in Sudbury! YOu are valued and deeply appreciated! Thank you for dedicating your time, knowledge and professionalism to your patience.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mongeon is an absolutely wonderful family physician. He is a very good listener and always puts me at ease. I really enjoy being able to converse with Dr. Mongeon in French. My family is so lucky to have him as our physician. He is an absolutely rare gem!

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag

very knowledgeable, polite and answers all of your concerns.very caring. good job well done doc.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable...I am extremely lucky to have this Doctor. Pleasant, good bed side manner...Refers to specialist without hesitation.. Nothing negative to say about him....Some of his staff good take leassons from him on being polite.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

He is a wonderful doctor, well respected in the community. I know how lucky I am to have him as my family doctor.

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

Very knowledgable and helpful! Dr. Mongeon was very good at accessing the symtoms and making a quick and accurate diagnosis of my medical condition and helped me get back to the road to good health:)

Submitted April 13, 2010 | flag

He's been our family doctor since he started and we couldn't ask for a better doctor. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2010 | flag

I don't know him, but I only heard wonderful things about him. If you have him, your very very lucky....

Submitted March 31, 2008 | flag

My husband and my daughters family have Dr Mongeon as their family physician and all I can say is that they are very fortunate to be under his care. I can't possibly say any more than has already been said about this man. There is no doubt in my mind that he is in the right calling. He has every quality you could possibly find in a physician and God Bless him for that.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2007 | flag