Rate Dr. Guy Mongeon

Dr. Guy Mongeon's Ratings

awesome Doctor to have. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Amazing Doctor. Always caring and nice. Listens to all your concerns. I sometimes find his secretaries can rude. But that would be my only complaint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Dr.Mongoeon is the best family physician in Sudbury! He genuinely cares about you and your health. His medical concerns for your health and decisions are always well thought and accurate. He always offers you his best and will always make the best medical decision on your behalf. He isn't afraid to take the time to explain any questions you have and will even visit you in the hospital if you receive surgery. He's an all around amazing family doctor. Way to go Dr. Mongeon! Time and time again Dr.MOngeon you are rated number 1 in Sudbury! YOu are valued and deeply appreciated! Thank you for dedicating your time, knowledge and professionalism to your patience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1737418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

Dr. Mongeon is an absolutely wonderful family physician. He is a very good listener and always puts me at ease. I really enjoy being able to converse with Dr. Mongeon in French. My family is so lucky to have him as our physician. He is an absolutely rare gem!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1737417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

very knowledgeable, polite and answers all of your concerns.very caring. good job well done doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1737416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Very knowledgeable...I am extremely lucky to have this Doctor. Pleasant, good bed side manner...Refers to specialist without hesitation.. Nothing negative to say about him....Some of his staff good take leassons from him on being polite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1737415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

He is a wonderful doctor, well respected in the community. I know how lucky I am to have him as my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1737414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Very knowledgable and helpful! Dr. Mongeon was very good at accessing the symtoms and making a quick and accurate diagnosis of my medical condition and helped me get back to the road to good health:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1737413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

He's been our family doctor since he started and we couldn't ask for a better doctor. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1737412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2010

I don't know him, but I only heard wonderful things about him. If you have him, your very very lucky....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1737411].votes_count ]]