Rate Dr. Oakley Smith

Dr. Oakley Smith's Ratings

I made the decision in having rhinoplasty done with Dr. Oakley Smith. From the moment I met Dr. Smith, I knew after my consultation with him that I was making the right decision in choosing him as my surgeon. Dr. Smith made me feel comfortable, he took my concerns into consideration, he was honest, patient, kind, I never felt rushed, he answered every single one of my questions. The results that came after surgery made me realize how truly talented and passionate Dr.Smith is in his profession. I couldn't ask for a better surgeon. Its true what others have said about Dr. Smith that his results are natural and that's what I love. The fact that I'm still me but with a nose that better compliments me but also with a nose that allows me to breathe !00% better. You truly will not be disappointed if you choose Dr. Smith as your surgeon. By the way, his secretary Beena is the sweetest. She is extremely polite and is so welcoming. Thank-you Dr. Smith:)

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Smith has these high ratings and excellent reviews for a reason. I am a recent patient of his and just got my rhinoplasty done on May 16, 2014. Before choosing a surgeon I was researching rhinoplasty and surgeons in the area well over 5 years before deciding to go through with it and who my surgeon was going to be. Dr. Smith was my choice from the start as I knew he really cared for me as a patient, understood my needs and wants and actually took the time to listen to me and answer all and any questions I had. He removed my bump, rotated my tip up slightly, fixed my breathing, brought in the projection of my nose and narrowed my bridge and I am now 1 month post op and could not be happier. Everyone says how natural and perfect it is for my face and I could not agree more! You definitely will not be disappointed in choosing this surgeon. He takes his time and cares for each one of his patients individually. Great guy.

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

I love this man. He was very patient and kind when dealing with my issue with hearing loss. He even sent me an email file that helped how to deal with tinitus. Unfortunately, he is devoting most of his time to rhinoplasty surgery; however, I am willing to wait several months just to see Dr. Smith.

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Smith is the best surgeon for rhinoplasty. I did a lot of research before choosing him. He has the best reviews and for a good reason. He did an excellent job removing the bump on the bridge of my nose and reducing the size of the tip. I had my surgery almost 2 months ago and my nose looks great now! Dr. Smith was very patient with me at every appointment both before and after surgery. He answered all my questions, even chatted about some unrelated stuff. I definitely did not feel rushed. He is very kind, and very good at what he does. His secretary, Beena, is also very sweet. I also liked that he performs surgery in a hospital rather than in his office like many other surgeons. It made me feel safer that in case of an emergency there are plenty of other doctors nearby.

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

If you are considering rhinoplasty, do yourself a favour and book a Consultation with Dr. Smith ASAP! I can't say enough amazing things about Dr. Smith, he is kind, gentle, friendly, down to earth - and above all a truly skilled master surgeon. My surgery was 2 months ago (removed a bump on the bridge, reduced the tip) and I am absolutely thrilled with the natural looking and beautiful results! As a photographer/artist, I am very aware of facial balance & harmony - he is also an artist with his amazing attention to detail and subtle changes he makes a nose seem so natural and complimentary to your own unique features. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and was very quick to reply whenever I emailed him questions before/after surgery, his assistant Beena is also very friendly and attentive. Dr. Smith is the best there is, worth every penny, and after 2 years of research I'm happy to say that selecting him as my surgeon was the best decision ever!

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

This is the only review you will need. I have read hundreds of reviews on every nose surgeon around. The top surgeon is Dr. Smith. He is informative and explains everything. I knew immediately he knows exactly what he’s doing. My new nose is absolutely perfect. There was very minimal pain and he was right, I was back to my world after 2 weeks. My healing was fast and I breath like never before. I am ecstatic with the improvement. Dr. Smith has restored my self-confidence and has made me feel beautiful. Choosing him is the best decision I ever made. My nose is amazing.

Submitted March 8, 2014 | flag

This guy is the best out there. I flew in from out of town to see him and could not be happier with the results. He is a true professional. I had a very badly deviated septum as well as a big bump on my nose. He not only dramatically improved my breathing but also made my nose look extremely natural and beautiful. I am so thankful for everything. He is also always accessible. I remember after my surgery I had a couple questions regarding the healing process. Even though he was on vacation with his family, he still got back to me right away. Dr. Smith is amazing and strongly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

I underwent rhinoplasty with Dr.Smith 14 days ago and I am so pleased and happy with my results. I have searched for the appropriate surgeon for many years and without a question I would strongly recommend Dr.Smith for your rhinoplasty. I did not bruise and returned to work after 11 days without any pain and also was surprised to see that everyone loved how the procedure did not change the character of my face and simply softened my features. I had a larger bump on my nose which was removed and my nose was brought in. Dr. Smith listened to everything I wanted and was very professional, patient, cautious, caring, understanding and gentile. I would stop looking for a surgeon and proceed with booking a surgery with Dr.Smith. Every dollar spent was well worth it for the results and quality of care you will receive from this doctor and his staff. If anything I wish I came across Dr.Smith sooner and did not wait so long to go ahead with this procedure. You will be very pleased!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag

When I met with Dr. Smith my instincts told me he was the right surgeon. He is a caring man and he spent a lot of time talking to me to understand the outcome I was looking for, as well as providing a thorough explanation of the changes he would make. I also spoke to some of his patients over the phone and email and they all said he was an amazing surgeon. They sent me their pictures too. I am so happy I chose Dr Smith in the end. My surgery was 5 months ago and I couldn't be happier with my results! My recovery wasn't bad at all either. He did a lot of work to the tip of my nose and the outcome is very subtle and natural looking. It truly is me but better! The funniest thing is nobody has noticed my new nose, which is hilarious! I have so much more self-confidence since the surgery. I know choosing a rhinoplasty surgeon can be a very stressful experience. That's why I decided to take some time to write this review. If you choose Dr. Smith I guarantee you're in very capable hands. He's the best!

Submitted Nov. 17, 2013 | flag