Rate Dr. Raymond Sawkiw

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

He is the best and worth the wait.Has to be I have been seeing him for 30 years now also my children and grandchildren.His staff is the best also.Love them all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1737813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

I had Dr. Sawkiw since birth and just loved him. We moved out of the province and have to find a new Dr. I'm hoping to find one as good as him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1737812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2010

As they say - one must wait for good things. Dr. Sawkiw is well worth the wait! He is on top of his game. He gives you the time of day and I love how after he elaborates on something - he says "any questions?" It gives the patient a chance to digest and consider if they do truly have any questions that they have not yet considered. He is a thorough investigator of problems and I will wait however long it takes knowing he's the doctor I will see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1737811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2009

He has to be the best doctor, he has been my doctor since birth and is the most attentive and compassionate doctor. He takes as much time as you need and explains all the options available. There is no limit to the questions you can ask him. The wait is definetly worth the time he spends with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1737810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2008

What can I say but excellent care and understanding...no wonder he's so busy that the wait times are long but he puts in a extra effort on each and every patient day in-day out. Lately I've booked my appointments in the mornings and that makes a big difference. A very dedicated person in his profession. Being the 3rd generation to have him says quite alot about this well respected MD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1737809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2008

I think of Dr Sawkiw as a quardian angel who has preformed miracles for my family. He has never discounted my knowledge when treating my special needs daughter. He is the most caring giving physian that I have met. His staff is wonderful also. It was a huge loss, when he choose to give up his hospital priviliges, but I fully understand why he needed to as he was working night and day. I thank my lucky stars and more for having you as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1737808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

Dr. Sawkiw is an awsome doctor. He is always going the extra way to make sure that all issues are looked into. With my father about 10 years ago went into the emerg and was discharged with a diognosis of heart burn, it turns out with Dr. Sawkiw's determination my father in fact had a major heart attack and needed a triple by-pass. If not for Dr. Sawkiw who knows my father may not be with us today. Thank you Dr. Sawkiw for your determination and dedication to your patients and your practice. Dan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1737807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007

Very good doctor. Has a very good ear. Very caring. Great staff. Always on top of everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1737806].votes_count ]]