Rate Dr. Wyndol S. Hamer

Dr. Wyndol S. Hamer's Ratings

Dr. Hamer is not one of the best, Dr. Hamer is the best! I know that my wife is very sick but Dr Hamer has given my wife the best care then any Dr. has ever given her. Dr. Hamer is very concerned about his patients and he cares about their health. He always ask about your family, he is a great friend and is very knowledgeable about what he does. Dr. Hamer is the Best and he cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

The most caring Doctor you will EVER have! Absolutely love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1738103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Office always moving, I could never catch up to him. I have had a new doctor for a year now and feel like she will be there for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1738102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

He is not Just my Doctor but He is my friend....My wife and I both Love this man...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1738101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

HE IS GREAT AS TO SEEING ABOUT HIS PATIENTS I THANK HIM FOR HIS CONCERN FOR HIS PATIENTS !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1738100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Wyndol Hamer RMC Physicians Center Suite 402 901 Leighton Ave., Anniston, Alabama 36207 Phone 256-231-2833

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1738099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2011

Terrific doctor very patient concerned always listens offers referral to specialist if he feels necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1738098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

very good doctor ,very understanding n knowledgeable .he has found problems i had no one else did in 2or more years

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1738097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2010

This doctor is very caring and actually saved my life once also diagnosed me with a problem when the "experts" failed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1738096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2009

Dr. Hamer treated my mother for many years. He was so much a part of our family that my mother saw him as one of her children. He truly cared for her and when she was diagnosed with terminal cancer he never gave up on her and called in lots of specialists. When she passed away he grieved with us. He is a very caring doctor and we love him very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1738095].votes_count ]]