Dr. Ingrid Thie

Dr. Ingrid Thie

Rate Dr. Ingrid Thie

Dr. Ingrid Thie's Ratings

Dr. Thie has been my dentist since I was a child. I'm not a particular fan of going to the dentist but given my love of candy, I attempt to keep my visits regular. Despite my anxiety, Dr. Thie and her staff always do their best to make me feel comfortable. I always feel well treated and as a general rule appointments occur on time. *I would definitely recommend Dr. Thie to families.*

Submitted May 13, 2012 | flag

All she cares about is money, office staff call to book appts. constantley

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

My parents and I had doctor Thie for around 5 years. To be fair, this was many years ago, about 10-15 years ago. We all really liked her as a person. She was friendly, nice, respectful. It appeared that the work was fine, but every time we would go to her she would find a cavity or some other dental problem. Every time, for all 3 of us. We decided to try a different dentist because we were starting to wonder about her interests. Out new dentist has found 1 cavity for me in these last 10 or 15 years, and the same goes for my parents. Our teeth are doing very well, and even though we liked Dr. Thie we now feel that her main goal was to make money any way she could, as opposed to doing what was best for her patients. I am hoping that things have changed in these last 10 or 15 years, I hope that she now does what is best for her patients, not what is best for her pocketbook.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2012 | flag

Excellent dentist.....used to hate going to dentist and was afraid....no longer, now that i go to Dr. Thie. She has a calming effect and goes out of her way to make me feel at ease. Listens and cares.....never had a problem. Support staff are very friendly and accommodating as well.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

I love Dr.Thie, she is very knowledgeable and has a calming presence.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

Not a great experience. Called the dental association, fees are high per guidelines and equipment doesn't match high prices

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

Terrible dentist and VERY moody! I had a filling done by her that had to be re-done numerous times because it kept falling out and I was still in pain. I went to another dentist and they said that she did not even get all of the cavity out and then he had to re-do it completely again, the right way, for me! It has now not come out since and I am now pain free!

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag

My self and my children are patients at Dr.Thie office and we have always been happy. My kids have been going since they had there first chair ride. The whole staff have always been friendly, professional and knowledgable.

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

I wouldn't go to her! She is a nasty lier and mistreats her staff!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2010 | flag

I've been going to Ingrid for 15 years. I wouldn't trade her for anyone!Simply the best dentist I have ever had!

Submitted June 8, 2010 | flag