Rate Dr. Ingrid Thie

Dr. Ingrid Thie's Ratings

Rude and rushed for all staff. -- that about sums it up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

All staff is friendly, professional and knowledgeable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

The best at what she does. Very thorough. Staff extremely friendly. Fees seemed on par with what others charge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr. Thie has been my dentist since I was a child. I'm not a particular fan of going to the dentist but given my love of candy, I attempt to keep my visits regular. Despite my anxiety, Dr. Thie and her staff always do their best to make me feel comfortable. I always feel well treated and as a general rule appointments occur on time. *I would definitely recommend Dr. Thie to families.*

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1738463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

All she cares about is money, office staff call to book appts. constantley

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1738462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

My parents and I had doctor Thie for around 5 years. To be fair, this was many years ago, about 10-15 years ago. We all really liked her as a person. She was friendly, nice, respectful. It appeared that the work was fine, but every time we would go to her she would find a cavity or some other dental problem. Every time, for all 3 of us. We decided to try a different dentist because we were starting to wonder about her interests. Out new dentist has found 1 cavity for me in these last 10 or 15 years, and the same goes for my parents. Our teeth are doing very well, and even though we liked Dr. Thie we now feel that her main goal was to make money any way she could, as opposed to doing what was best for her patients. I am hoping that things have changed in these last 10 or 15 years, I hope that she now does what is best for her patients, not what is best for her pocketbook.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1738461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2012

Excellent dentist.....used to hate going to dentist and was afraid....no longer, now that i go to Dr. Thie. She has a calming effect and goes out of her way to make me feel at ease. Listens and cares.....never had a problem. Support staff are very friendly and accommodating as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1738460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

I love Dr.Thie, she is very knowledgeable and has a calming presence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1738459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

Not a great experience. Called the dental association, fees are high per guidelines and equipment doesn't match high prices

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1738458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Terrible dentist and VERY moody! I had a filling done by her that had to be re-done numerous times because it kept falling out and I was still in pain. I went to another dentist and they said that she did not even get all of the cavity out and then he had to re-do it completely again, the right way, for me! It has now not come out since and I am now pain free!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1738464].votes_count ]]