Rate Dr. Stacey S. Fine

Dr. Stacey S. Fine's Ratings

Dr. Fine is fantastic! she is so caring and really goes out of her way to look at your overall health not just as your obgyn. I have been going to her about 10 years and feel comfortable bringing up any health concerns I have. I would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag

I love Dr. Fine!! She cares so much about you and baby. I had a wonderful pregnancy with excellent care. I trusted her completly to keep me and baby healthy. I am so sad I had to move...I miss her so much!!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr Fine is incredible and you will not find anyone who cares about you and your baby more than she does. Her staff is also excellent and compassionate. Dr Fine goes far above and beyond and will always be there for you. I highly recommend her and have been a patient for almost 5 years.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Fine and her staff, including her nurse, are fantastic. She is the right combo of knowledgeable and caring and really makes you feel like you are well taken care of and important to her. I hope I never have to move away and leave her, because no one can compare!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2009 | flag

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable and personable. Took the time to explain everything. Office staff is courteous and kind. Dr. Fine's nurse is warm and welcoming. One of the best doctors and office environments I've encountered.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2007 | flag

Excellent OB, partners with father. Cutting edge medicine with old school service. There when you need them.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2007 | flag