Rate Dr. Benjamin A. Maldonado

Dr. Benjamin A. Maldonado's Ratings

within the past 5 years, I had 2 implants done by Dr. Maldonado as well as 1 extraction plus implant. The work and more importantly the after-effects were virtually pain-free. In addition to being very highly skilled, he is also very caring and compassionate - one of the best medical practitioners I've ever had during my 50+ years.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

I had implants, bone grafts and other extensive procedures performed by Dr. Maldado. This was all viturally pain free with great results. Based on my experience, Dr. Maldanado is quite wonderful and I would give him the highest recommendation!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag

Got my tooth extracted and also got a screw placed in a couple months later ,the extraction was almost painless. Dr. Benjamin was professional, very skillfull, and knowledgable in his work.

Submitted June 8, 2009 | flag

His work is excellent - minimal pain, no complications, and a very caring and friendly practitioner.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2009 | flag