Rate Dr. Jon H. Lischke

Dr. Jon H. Lischke's Ratings

Dr. Lischke is one-of-a-kind - they just don't make doctors like him anymore. I've been his patient for over 25 years and cannot recommend him enough. From his reassuring and calm demeanor, his excellent bedside manner, and his invaluable expertise and skill with the myriad of conditions that are out there, he is bar none - the best. Even when we were half a world away in a different hemisphere, he has always been there for me and even for my husband. Dr. Lischke was instrumental in my husband getting the best of care from professionals he referred us to when we needed them. Dr. Lischke is exceptionally punctual and caring - always gets back to you in an uncanny timely manner. He is a doctor you can count on and makes you feel you are in the best of hands - which you are. He's a doctor who cares about the patient-doctor relationship - he cares about the person - you will never feel like a number. His staff is also wonderful, caring, efficient and completely in unison with him which makes for very smooth sailing when you visit his office. What can I say...? He's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Absolutely recommended! We were tremendously benefitted from Dr. Lischke's advice and care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Dr. Lischke diagnosed early stage breast cancer just two months after a mammogram had shown I was cancer free

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1739390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2011

He is the best OB I have ever had. I went to multiple doctors when I devopled pre cancer cells and after multiple surgeries and no results I went to him and he fixed the problem right the first time. He is so helpful and knows what he is doing. I feel so lucky to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1739389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2009

One of the best ob-gyns around. He is kind, understanding, listens to you and is very skillful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1739388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2007

This is the best OBGYN I have ever been to. He is helpful and he goes the extra mile. He is better than any female OBGYN I have went to. He calls back promply, his staff is really good and on top of things. I drive out of my way to see this doctor. He is friendly and makes you feel really comfortable. I'm sad he doesn't deliver babies anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1739387].votes_count ]]