Rate Dr. Jon H. Lischke

Dr. Jon H. Lischke's Ratings

Absolutely recommended! We were tremendously benefitted from Dr. Lischke's advice and care.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lischke diagnosed early stage breast cancer just two months after a mammogram had shown I was cancer free

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

He is the best OB I have ever had. I went to multiple doctors when I devopled pre cancer cells and after multiple surgeries and no results I went to him and he fixed the problem right the first time. He is so helpful and knows what he is doing. I feel so lucky to have found him.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2009 | flag

One of the best ob-gyns around. He is kind, understanding, listens to you and is very skillful

Submitted Sept. 2, 2007 | flag

This is the best OBGYN I have ever been to. He is helpful and he goes the extra mile. He is better than any female OBGYN I have went to. He calls back promply, his staff is really good and on top of things. I drive out of my way to see this doctor. He is friendly and makes you feel really comfortable. I'm sad he doesn't deliver babies anymore.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2007 | flag