Dr. Jon H. Lischke

Grad. Year: 1968

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Jon H. Lischke has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Reproductive Endocrinologist-related: infertility, fertility, reproductive endocrinology, in vitro fertilization, fertilisation
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jon" to "Jon H."
RID: 1539636
16/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lischke diagnosed early stage breast cancer just two months after a mammogram had shown I was cancer free
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 974637
28/08/09 5 5 5 5 He is the best OB I have ever had. I went to multiple doctors when I devopled pre cancer cells and after multiple surgeries and no results I went to him and he fixed the problem right the first time. He is so helpful and knows what he is doing. I feel so lucky to have found him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 396312
02/09/07 5 5 5 5 One of the best ob-gyns around. He is kind, understanding, listens to you and is very skillful
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 77126
07/01/07 5 5 5 This is the best OBGYN I have ever been to. He is helpful and he goes the extra mile. He is better than any female OBGYN I have went to. He calls back promply, his staff is really good and on top of things. I drive out of my way to see this doctor. He is friendly and makes you feel really comfortable. I'm sad he doesn't deliver babies anymore.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield