Rate Dr. Nestor Cisneros

Dr. Nestor Cisneros's Ratings

Absolutely fabulous Doctor! My son has been his patient for 10 years. He is thoughtful and kind, doesn't rush and takes time to really talk to the kids. He's dedicated to his work and you can tell he loves what he does.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Cisneros is very friendly, professional and really good with kids. He doesn't rush, takes the time to answer all your questions and does his job very thoroughly. One of the best experiences I've had with a doctor.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

I would recomend him to anyone, he is one of the best and he also speaks spanish.

Submitted May 8, 2011 | flag

Took my daughter yesterday and he was so helpful very gentle and my baby went to him right away and usually she's scared of strangers....very well worth the 4 & 1/2 hour trip to see him.....and he's definitely easy on the eyes ;P

Submitted March 8, 2011 | flag

I worked with Dr. Cisneros & he truly is the best allergist at the Children's Hospital. He is kind, considerate & takes the time to do whatever must be done to ensure each & every child & their families get the answers they need about their child's asthma & allergies. What a pleasure it has been to work for him & I know he will continue to give excellent care to everyone that is lucky to have him as their doctor.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag

I am medical doctor myself and I was very impressed with dr. Cisneros when I took my 6 year old to him for allergy testing. He is so kind and patient with children. My son thinks he is great.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag

LOVE this doctor. Takes the time to understand my concerns, and explain my child's asthma. He has the answers that my pediatrician does not have. I would recommend him for sure.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag

My daughter was diagnosed with everything under the sun, until we saw Dr. Cisneros. He looked at her, explained to me her condition, why the other doctor's were confused, and treated her. We have not had any problems since. I am from Brandon and would drive to Winnipeg monthly to see him if I needed. I am sorry he left Brandon but I understand why.

Submitted March 23, 2009 | flag

Any parent who has their child referred to Dr. Cisneros should consider themselves very lucky. He is an amazing doctor who takes the time to answer your questions and properly diagnose the child. He is also fantastic at making a nervous child feel at ease.

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

He is more knowledgable than most! And has many other experiences from being a pediatric doctor as well. I wish he was still practising Pediatric medicine!!!!!!

Submitted Oct. 20, 2008 | flag