Rate Dr. Gurprit Sekhon

Dr. Gurprit Sekhon's Ratings

Always a 90+min wait. Books too many patients at once. Money hungry I guess. Not going back. My time is worth more than sitting in a packed waiting room with people coughing all over the place. I'll happily find another physician that values their patients' days off.

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

One word sum up "wacko", can't understand her English, very frustrating

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor wood not go to anyone else by the very pretty also

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sekhon and her whole staff are GREAT! She takes her time with you and you rarely see that these days. She doesn't treat you like a number...she treats you like a human being should be treated! My whole Family goes to her now. Not only is she great with Adults, but children too, our kids love her! I recommend her to everyone.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

My Grandfather was an "Old School" Medical Dr so I know what a Good Dr. shoiuld be. Dr. Sekhon exceeds all criteria. She is patient oriented, takes her time and is very thorough. I probable owe my life to her as after a 3 year illness and several Doctors she found my Vitamin B-12 deficiency. My Dr. for life.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sekhon's staff is great, helpful and caring. Dr. Sekhon is wonderful, she sees the whole person in front of her and she goes the extra mile to research test results. Dr. Sekhon has the knowledge, experience and heart that make her the outstanding Doctor and person that she is.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sekhon goes out of her way to investigate my tests and recommends specialists as needed.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2007 | flag