Rate Dr. Elizabeth F. Rostan

Dr. Elizabeth F. Rostan's Ratings

This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a doctor. She was rude to me, yelled at her nurse, removed two small growths without really explaining why. She practically ran in and ran out of the exam room. I called and left several messages for the office manager who never returned my call. I wanted to give someone the feedback! I let everyone I know about my experience because it was so horrible!

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

I am utterly amazed at the few high ratings Dr. Rostan received, here. My experience was one of the worst I have had, with any doctor! I saw Dr. Rostan for a routine, yearly skin cancer check. She took a place off my back that was suspicious. She also performed sclerotherapy injections for the spider veins in my legs. As she was injecting my legs, she (actually!) commented on the fact the solution she was using had not been FDA approved, yet! I couldn't believe what I was hearing, nevermind the cavalier attitude with which she was informing me! When I returned to see about the place they had removed off my back, I inquired further about the term in the brochure they had given me. I asked something like, "what is an atypical nevus (or whatever it was called)." Are you ready for this!? She said, "Did you receive our brochure?" I told her I had. She replied, "Well, that's what it is." Wow! I agree with the other comments about her being self absorbed. Talked about herself a lot!

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr Rostan since 2005 for skin/rash issues, plus cosmetic procedures (Fraxel/Botox, etc). The feedback below is shocking and borderline slander. Dr Rostan does has high standards for her employees, and it sounds like a disgruntled terminated employee has nothing better to do than take cheap shots. Her schedule stays heavily booked. I have referred 4 people to her in the past 5 years (all have returned). One is my 65 year old Mother who "loves" going to see her - she thinks everyone there is great. "Better than a spa" is how she describes it. It doesn't make sense that she would have such a busy healthy practice if so many patients had bad experiences. Go to vitals.com for more realistic feedback. Dr Rostan errs on less is more - and her filler work is subtle. I have NEVER been pressured to buy expensive products. I have very sensitive skin, and her staff makes me samples of everything before I spend the money. Avg wait time in >45 visits? 5-10mins max.Solid doctor

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

Today was my first visit. I had read several poor reviews after making my appointment, but decided to keep my appointment. I arrived about 45 minutes early and had my 8 month old with me.. Within 20 minutes,my consultation began. I found the staff professional, friendly & attentive. The nurse was kind & thorough as we reviewed my needs & was very cooperative & accepting with regards to me bringing my baby with me. Dr. Rostan was in the consult within 10 minutes. Her demeanor was professional & she spent all the time I needed with me. She did not take an egocentric approach with me as some other reviews suggested. I will be posting this same review there. Overall, I had a patient focused, patient driven experience. I have no complaints. I was out of there 5 minutes after my appointment time was supposed to begin thanks to them taking me in so quickly upon my early arrival. I have scheduled a return visit to have a procedure. I will post again to share my next experience.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

Do not buy any product or service here! They will not accept refunds. They will only credit your account for another service. If you have a reaction to the product..you are out of luck. The office staff is extremely rude and will not work with you. Stay AWAYY!

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

This is the last time I go to this place. I have given them several chances now only to be disappointed. The doctors and all the staff are rude and preoccupied. It felt like a sorority house more than a doctor's office. They are not knowledgeable and seem just plain rude. I saw the PA today in hopes that she would be better. I think she was worse. She could not get out of the room fast enough. They never answer questions but are quick to recommend expensive treatments. They never explain anything and are just bad. Go elsewhere.

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag

Terrible place!! Dr. Rostan and her staff are very rude and unprofessional!! They are trying to get you in and out and also want you to purchase their products! I have never experienced such a place. The staff was very unorganized and unsure what to do. Dr. Rostan was rude to them as well.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

She was in such a hurry she injected without washing my face, and now I have two swollen areas - and the procedure didn't work. Last time I had a deep scar from a punch incision made. Wow. I wonder if she wants to improve, or does she think that the patients are the nuts ones. You can't want to go through life being a bad doctor when you have the capactity to be a good one.

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

Dr.Rostan seemed to be in a hurry, an assembly line approach to her patients. She froze something off of my face so quickly without telling me what she was doing, it left a scar. Awful doctor in my opinion. Will NEVER see her again or recommend her.

Submitted March 11, 2010 | flag