Rate Dr. Gary Prodanovich

Dr. Gary Prodanovich's Ratings

Dr. Prodanovich might be lacking in bedside manners but the speed with which he recognized my retina problem and got me into Drs Smith and Robinson,retina specialists, who restored my vision in my left eye after almost total blindness was truly amazing and in my book is a lot better than dealing with Mutt and Jeff ophthalmolgists and their optician for the last 10 years and who told me there was nothing that could be done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1740261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

I have cataracts & he continues to put off removing them! Nor does he talk to me much when I get my routine eye exams. I feel like I am just spinning my wheels! I am 84 years of age & otherwise good health. Do not want to waste time and dispositionm scrambling for my up-close eye glasses!!It drives me crazy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1740260].votes_count ]]