Rate Dr. Manzar S. Kuraishi

Dr. Manzar S. Kuraishi's Ratings

I just started with Dr Kuraishi and am trying to get used to a new Dr after having one for 12 years. He appears to be knowledgeable and very nice. However, I was a little confused as to what he wanted me to do, I know part of it, but guess I will have to call to find out what I am missing. Thought he had email Sheila B

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag

I agree with all positive reviews. He is the best listener and never seems to be in a hurry -hense the wait time to see him. He takes all of the time you needed to be helpful no matter how small your issue may be. We miss his long time assistant Cathy and wish her well in the future. She was a gem.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

He truly makes you feel like he gives his time to you and you leave feeling you have been to see the doctor. He is the best doctor I have ever been to see.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag

The wait is always long, the women at reception is always ****y, the Doctor and his assistant are the best, hands down!

Submitted Oct. 14, 2009 | flag

Dr. K is fantastic. I live about 35 miles from him, but I have kept him as my doctor. He is knowledgeable, funny and very empathetic. Cathy is absolutely fantastic. She gives great advice and is always available for you. The whole office is great. Like another post above, I am a very complicated case, but they are always on top of my illness, etc. I highly recommend them! Veronica

Submitted Sept. 11, 2009 | flag

So what if Dr.K is not on time, that's just part of the deal.I would rather wait 2 hrs than go to a Dr. that doesn't know who I am and runs me out of the room with a prescription. He is well informed and extremely intelligent on all matters. I trust him and abide by his direction and have never been steered wrong. He always remembers my personal situation and takes the info under consideration when treating me. I feel very fortunate to have him as my physician. All the above goes for Kathy too. What a sweetheart.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kuraishi is the best doctor IN THE WORLD. No matter what you have wrong, he will figure out what the cause is and FIXES it. Cathy is the best nurse in the world - she can answer any question you have and always calls to give results so the patient doesn't have to worry and wait (no other doctor's office does that). The wait can be a bit much, but once you get in an exam room, both Cathy and Dr. K give you such great care, that you end up not minding the wait. I would trust anything he has to say and would never second-guess him. I'd take his word over any specialist in town!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2009 | flag

If you want old school, personal care, see Dr. Kuraishi. You may have to wait, but it's because he gives his patients his absolute undivided attention. Top notch and hard to find nowadays. His nurse, Kathy, is also incredibly versed; they a both assets to their profession. A+.

Submitted June 11, 2009 | flag

He know so much about every ailment! I trust his judgement, he's never steered me wrong in 25 years! The only thing I hate is the wait - he's never on time. Be prepared to wait no matter what time your appt is.

Submitted April 12, 2008 | flag

Great doctor! I highly recommend him. He takes the time to listen to you and figure out the problem, rather than just throwing a medication at you like some doctors seem to do.

Submitted April 4, 2008 | flag