Rate Dr. Migel P. Rivera

Dr. Migel P. Rivera's Ratings

Long wait time; bring a book or something; if you are going to spend a lot of time with your patients than space them out more

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Wait time is unacceptable. Waited more than 75 minutes to see the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1740837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

LOVE HIM!!!! my first visit, he had me in tears because i finally felt like my doctor understood me and how hard my diabetes was! (he's a diabetic) he sits and talks to you and wants to know EVERYTHING (about your job, how's your family, etc). he really cares and shows an interest in you! because of this, you should probably count on having to wait in the waiting room (he spends lots of time talking with each patient), and his staff could be more efficient, but OH MY GOD is he worth it!!! love him love him love him!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1740836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

Excellent physician, I have been to many doctors in this area since I have had diabetes for 34 years and I consider him the best doctor I have ever had. up to date on all diabetes news and treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1740835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2009

Doc was about same as regular doctor, not much help to my problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1740834].votes_count ]]