Rate Dr. Dee Keating

Dr. Dee Keating's Ratings

I was happy with Dr Keating but am now left with no doctor at age 70 when I might actually need a doctor HELP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1741727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Amazing doctor and person I will miss her when she leaves. She is always there for our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1741726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Not sure where Dr. keating went to, but i wish she would have set up a doctor to replace her at least so i didn't have to keep going to random walk in clinic doctors. I've been with dr.keating for MANY years and i wouldnt say shes good but wouldnt say shes bad. Nothing special thats about it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1741725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2010

Dr. Keating is an awesome doctor, very knowledgeable and quick to refer if she doesn't know. She is also very attentive and caring. I miss the old clinic that had caring, helpful staff, these people now just don't seem to care and are often impolite. Wish she also had someone to fill in for her when she is away other than the walk-in doctors where you never know the kind of care that you are receiving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1741724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr. Keating is a great doctor but access to her has been increasingly difficult since the move. When she's travelling and you call for an appointment, the receptionist tells you to keep calling back until the clinic has her new hours. Some of the ladies who work at the desk are condescending.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1741723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

Where is Dr. Keating. What are we the patients to do now with no knowledge of her return

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1741722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Has been my Dr. for over 15 years. But she needs to have someone cover for her when she is away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1741721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2009

I was extremely happy with Dr.Keating until she moved to the walk-in clinic. The atmosphere has become impersonal and unfriendly (staff). The previous staff were caring and knew their patients. No locums are available when she is away and patients are expected to wait in the clinic for hours to be fit in with another walk in Doctor. It's too bad, because she is a wonderful Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1741720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Keating for several years and would swith to another doctor except that we have such a shortage of them right now. I fell she does not hear what I am saying to her and like another pt. indicated she is quick to hand out antidepressants. Since swiching to new clinic the new staff is very unorganized- they booked me an appointment for yearly checkup on a day that she does not work then rebooked appointment in a slot that was too short for full exam then even sent me a bill for a missed appointment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1741719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

I too have been seeingDee Keating since she took over Judy Davis' practice. Although the wait times can be annoying, which are causes by patients not clearly defining how much time they will need when they make the appointment. I have always found Dr Keating to be knowledgable and up to date. My wife and I have found on several occasions That Dr Keating has caught what other Drs have missed. What she does not know, she will not hesitate to send you to a person who is an expert in that field. No Dr. or person can know everything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1741718].votes_count ]]