Rate Dr. Richard J. Hershcopf

Dr. Richard J. Hershcopf's Ratings

If your child has a disorder that is off the scale of normal for kids, Dr Hershcopf will figure it out. He is the smartest, kindest, doctor we have met for our daughter. Other doctors told us they could not treat our child, she was too complicated and didn't understand her needs. Dr Herschopf took her on and the dramatic improvement in her condition gave our daughter her life back. His thorough knowledge and years of wisdom makes his the best doctor I have ever met.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2012 | flag

Extremely satisfied with Dr. H. in all areas: knowledge, approach to handling the child/patient, time spent gathering history and background, and sensitivity to the parents' and child's fears and questions. He is an excellent communicator. I was most impressed with his ability to build a trusting relationship with my children (who are extremely afraid of needles). He spoke to them as adults, gave them the appropriate information for their age level and gave them decisions to make that would make them feel more in control of their visit. I HIGHLY recomment him. Several people suggested that I take my children into the city, but Dr. H's small, friendly, low-key setting was actually the perfect environment for us.

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

His support to our case, when we did not have time to waste has best excellent. After a bad experience with another ped endo, Dr. Hershcopf dedication, specially time spent studying details, and to really get to know our son's case was impressive. Each time we have visited his office, we have received quality on treatment, knowledge and time (40 mins, sometimes 1 hour). He also have good follow up calls (very prompt) and with details already in hand.

Submitted March 27, 2008 | flag

After scouting out pediatric endocrinologists online, I went to Dr. Hershcopf for a hormone test. He was EXTREMELY thorough, and spent a long time with me.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2007 | flag