Rate Dr. Maurice Wolin

Dr. Maurice Wolin's Ratings

Did a thorough examination of my 13 year old v@gina. Cool sunglasses, bra. How 'bout some frozen lemonade?

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2747955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

He solicited a 13 year old girl online for bonking. He went to her home to try to bonk her. NICE DOC HUH??????

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Look him up on dateline NBC he is a remarkable fellow

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2700928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Met Dr Wolin in a chat room and took up his offer of a free examination. Didn't expect him to supply beer so that was a nice surprise. His hands were a bit cold and clammy but his tongue was warm. Can't wait until my 14th birthday because he said that he's got a surprise for me. Wow. I'm a lucky girl. Recommended my mom to him but Dr Wolin wasn't interested.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2666317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

I am a 13 year old girl, well woman now according to Dr Wolin and he was fantastic. I was so nervous but once I was in his examination room I was a lot more relaxed. He performed the procedure and I have never felt better. I recommend him to any girl who needs a good doctor on call.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2658729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert PervertPervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert Pervert

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2655842].votes_count ]]