Dr. Michael W. O'Hara

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/01/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Michael W. O'Hara has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Michael W. O'Hara
Anesthesiologist-related: pain relief for surgery, anesthesia
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.5
RID: 1533017
08/09/11 5 4 5 5 IF your in pain,this is the Dr you want. No matter what the cause. I was diagnosed wth RSD then a rare condition. DR O'Hara did his home work and learned as much as he could about it and has been able to keep me comfortable and able to work full time. His PA Mark Cattell is GREAT! He does my follow up care and quickly diagnosed me with trigeminal neuralgia when I showed up at the office with extreme facial pain. Dr Ohara and DR mak both gave me injections in my face !! Which wasn't too bad compared to the pain I was in.they perscribed a medicine after the injections and thank god after 6 wks of awful pain its gone !! I owe all 3 of them a lot. I wouldn't have had any quality of life with out them !
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
See Responses
RID: 1455449
02/06/11 4 4 5 5 Dr. O'Hara is very caring and knowledgeble. He has helped me with my severe arthritis condition. He has been able to manage my pain and I would highly reccommend him as a physician.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond
RID: 76449
05/01/07 4 5 5 Dr. O'Hara is very competent and very, very nice! He spends all the time you need and answers all questions. He's not afraid of prescribing pain meds, if that's what you need either. He "feels" for all his patients.  Respond