Rate Dr. Rodolfo R. Alamia

Dr. Rodolfo R. Alamia's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Alamia for about 7-8 years. He is "the best at what he does" , as well as, the sweetest man live. His patients are his true concern. He listens to you and takes his time with you. You feel and know that you are in the best of hands. I have Type 2 diabetes and he and his staff take wonderful care of me. My husband also as dibetes 2. With the care from Dr. Alamia referring him to a specialist that he needed, he is doing wonderfully after having a stent put into his heart a few years ago. If he hadn't have been so good, my husband could have not been here today. He has wonderful doctors that he can refer one to in anything needing attention to like he did my husband. I trust my life in his hands and my family's as well. His staff is very on top of things. Dr. Alamia runs a tight ship! The best is what you get when you are their patients! Remember, you have to do your part though! He and his team are "very sweet and care about you. 5 STARS

Submitted Sept. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Alamia and his P.A.'s and nurses are the BEST EVER!!! I adore him and all of his staff. They take very good care of me and have for many, many years. I hope I never have to go anywhere else. Thanks Doc, Mary Jewell

Submitted Feb. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Alamia and his staff are dedicated, consummate professionals. They are caring, courteous, concerned, and always respectful. His medical tech is the most skillful person drawing blood I have ever encountered. I recommend Dr. Alamia and his staff wholeheartedly.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

More than once, I have had to wait more than 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment time to actually see my physician. The punctuality of the appointments is terrible. His physician assistant never spends more than 5 minutes in the room and makes very erroneous diagnoses. As of today, I am no longer a patient of this doctor.

Submitted March 12, 2009 | flag

I was 11 when I first saw Dr.Alamia! I will 26 and still go to him, not only is he knowdledgeable, he is a friend!

Submitted July 31, 2007 | flag

Dr Alamia has been our family doctor ever since he began his practice in Austin - more than 20 years ago! We think he, Ernesto Tamez, Jr, PA-C, and Adrienne Chagoly, RN, CNS have the best listening skills in Austin.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2007 | flag

I'VE GONE TO DR ALAMIA AND HIS TEAM FOR OVER 2 YEARS THEY ARE GREAT!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2007 | flag

Dr. Alamia is very friendly and listens to your concerns.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2007 | flag