Rate Dr. Wendy Wickstrom

Dr. Wendy Wickstrom's Ratings

I like that Dr. Wickstrom is not quick to dole out meds but tries to get to the cause of the problem. I do find her a bit quick during my visits which makes me sometimes wonder if she heard all I was saying. Overall a good dr and never a problem getting in within a week.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2014 | flag

Very disappointed! I have been going to this office for over 30 years, to Dr Wickstrom and Dr Tisdale before. She has been fine in the past, but both myself and another family member have recently been having health problems and she has been rude and unhelpful. She would rather prescribe for symptoms than to diagnose, and don't even tell her that you saw another Dr and what they thought. Looking for other Dr's now, since I don't trust this one anymore. I hope that she is good for the rest of you, but more than that, I hope you remain in good health and don;t give her any real problems to solve. Dr Swart is by far the better Dr.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

She is a wonderful dr. I feel so lucky that she took over from Jim tis dale when he retired

Submitted Jan. 29, 2011 | flag

She is an excellent doctor and takes unbelievably great care of my elderly mom, even cleans her ears out for her. A rare and amazing doctor this day in age where we are rushed in and out of most doctors offices, waiting weeks to get in. She has the practice of days gone by when your doctor really got to know you and took the time for each person. God bless her.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2010 | flag

Only wish she worked full time and wasn't sharing the practice

Submitted Aug. 27, 2010 | flag

very compassionate and thorough doctor. I'm blessed to have her.

Submitted April 17, 2010 | flag

Always remembers me and appears to be interested - I like that in a DR. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Wickstrom!

Submitted July 23, 2009 | flag

She is very patient and highly proactive with sourcing mental health for me. I feel well attended to.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2009 | flag

Great service at her clinic. Receptionists are kind. Doctor is willing to listen to your concerns and follow up on issues you feel are important. Wonderful.

Submitted April 1, 2007 | flag

She is extremely helpful and follows up with questions and opinions---even with phone calls to my home. I can get in to see her --with very little delay .I like her common sense approach.If she doesn't know she tells me. In other words knows her own limitations.Kind,caring and gentil.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2007 | flag