Rate Dr. Richard M. Paicius

Dr. Richard M. Paicius's Ratings

The only answer Dr. Paicius had to offer me was a very expensive experimental type surgery. I had to have multiple revision surgeries that were extremely painful as well as extremely expensive. He did not know what to do with me so lead me on for a year, just telling me that "sometimes it just takes longer for this procedure to work for people" but really, he knew that it was not going to work for me all along. He was awful. Felt like he never actually listened to me or what I had to say. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. The definitely do not care about helping you here. What they care about is your money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr Paicius has helped me by giving me my life back, after UCLA sent me home as a basket case I went to see Dr Paicius I was referred by Dr Kramer for chronic pain he worked with me and my family got the right Doctors to help me took me off 300 plus Vicodin a month totally took my pain away cleared my mind supervised every step with Renee, literally save my life and got me back to surfing, my street rods work saved my marriage, I was in chronic pain for 3 years before Dr Paicius and told I was hopeless. There is no way I could tell him and his staff Thanks enough times in my lifetime and he and his staff are some of the most caring people in the world and I have been with them 10 years plus and I have seen a few Doctors in my lifetime but: Thank You Dr Paicius and your staff for giving me my life back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

All the doctor wanted to do was expensive procedures. Later I found out I had a tumor on my spine that had to be removed and my pain went away. He should not have a license to practice medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2136609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Paicius and PA Rene for over 10 years and they have been wonderful providers to me. I was in a wheel chair and on a walker for quite a while and with their help I can walk without assistance. I continue to go for pain management.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2136608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Grateful, he is the reason I walk without the aid of forearm crutches and no longer am I wheelchair bound.I have been going to him for over 10 years and my pain has not stopped me from living life today as it once did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2136607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

They double bill for surgical fees and bill you for high cost procedures. They do not care about the patient but they care about how much they can bill. Be fair warned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2136611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

In short Dr. Paicius is a Dr. I trust completely for his knowledge and for the honest caring and wanting to relieve people of the hideousness of pain. He has had his own share of pain and really understands what you're talking about, as does his PA, Rene Fabrizzi. I don't understand why others say they wait so long...I have always gotten in no more than 10 min. later than appt. time and I think it's because he wants to help patients and sometimes "runs over"...which I don't mind at all! Thank God for doctors like Rick Paiciuis! Love him!!! Plus he's not bad on the looks department (not that THAT counts on his professionalsim), which is always there! I hope taht he stays well ande that he will always be there to help me when I need it...I've never met a more caring and understanding doctor. If you need someone who cares, try him...he KNOWS PAIN and its debilitations physically andr emotionally...he's there to guide ands support you...pain is hideous and he tackles it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2136606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

Unless you are getting injections, you will never see the doctor. The PA believes that everybody who takes opiates becomes addicted to them, and will look you in the eye and send you out the door in severe pain rather than try stronger medications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2136605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

Very helpfull, especially his assistant Renee Fabrizi PA. She has dealt with the same leg pain I have myself. She is very knowledgeable and offeres a variety of options. The first two epidurals I had helped somewhat, the last one didn't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2136604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr paicius for 6 months. Prior finding him, I suffered from nerve pain L5-6. He recommended a treatment that actually worked. I also had a problem with my C discs. He recommended an epidural. I did it. No more pain, Thanks Doc. He's not bad to look at either. Renee his PA is also great. They both care about getting you feeling better. Never had to wait more than 15 minutes. The office is very organized and ready to help. I would disregard the negative comments. Those people sound like they my have other issues. RPS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2136603].votes_count ]]