Rate Dr. Marg Polushin

Dr. Marg Polushin's Ratings

A wonderful doctor! I was lucky to find her when I moved here. I thought I had left the best doctor behind when I moved but was lucky enough to find Dr. Polushin. What a wonderful caring doctor she is! Even calls you at home!I hope she is around for many, many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. Polushin is just alright. She didn't know what was wrong with me, and readily admitted that which I appreciate. What I didn't appreciate was her lack of help with finding people who would solve the problem. Her referrals were not urgent (and they weren't even faxed quickly - it took days for them to leave her office) and I ended up seeing specialists only by going to emergency when my condition got worse. When expressing a desire to see certain specialists or looking for ways to see specialists quicker, I received a slap on the wrist. She was not an advocate for me, and I have moved on to a different doctor because I really did not benefit in the slightest from seeing her. If you like to be in control of the care you're receiving, Dr. Polushin will not appreciate it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

i have been blessed with good doctors most of my life, but she wins hands down for genuine care and concern. when i had an emergency room visit, she called the next week to make sure i was okay! listens, and is a great advocate for getting you the support needed for optimal health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2009

Beyond any shadow of a doubt, Dr Polushin is the warmest, most sincere doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. She has a wonderfully nurturing bedside manner and always takes the time to thoroughly go over any concerns a patient has. Love her!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

I've been to see quite a number of doctors. Dr. Polushin is simply the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. P is a wonderful doctor! I am so happy to be blessed with her as my GP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Polushin has been my doctor for the last 5 years and has been exceptional in all aspects of my care. She is sometimes a bit hard to get into, however, she is well worth the wait. Her staff are friendly. She shows a genuine concern for her patients and their issues. And if she doesn't know the answer to a question she will always get back to you with an answer. She is very truthful and I believe that she is one of the best doctors in the city and will be greatly missed when she retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2008

Amazing doctor, excellent bedside manner. She is a great physician that actually listens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2008

Best GP around! She certainly will be missed when she retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2008

Dr. P. is a wonderful physician. She is thorough, professional, ready to admit when she doesn't have an answer, and has a great sense of humour. Never before have I been able to say that I enjoy visiting a doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743019].votes_count ]]