Rate Dr. Lewis O'Brien

Dr. Lewis O'Brien's Ratings

I don't know why he is only 2nd rated! Very knowledgeable, great memory, personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Dr. O'Brien takes care of my elderly parents 90 & 92 years old. He is so kind and patient with them addressing all of their issues. He never hesitates to send them to someone else if they need further help, and always follows up on any problems they talked about. He has cared for them for over 10 years, I attend the appointment with them and he spells out everything inviting the family imput where needed. Oh Ya he has the sharpest looking shoes of any Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

Very professional yet down to earth , empathetic, family orientated, sense of humour, and a true gentleman. Other physicians in this city need to learn from his example of how a physician should conduct themselves. I fear when he retires as it will be hard to find someone to fill his shoes. They just make Dr.s like him today. He is truly an angel sent to each of his patients. Thank you for all you do Dr. O'brien.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Dr.Lewis O'Brien is one of the most tolerant and accommodating Dr's one will ever find. He is empathetic, non-judgmental and very empathetic. He tries to relate to all situations and provides suggestions. He is not afraid to make referrals- the sign of a Great doctor!!! The staff in his office are very professional and are a reflection of his morals,and ethics. I feel truly blessed to have Dr. O'Brien as my physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

I've had Dr. O'Brien as my physician for over 20 years. He has never given me a bit of bad advice and has always been helpful. He works to keep me healthy and I think it will be hard to find another to replace him when he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

very caring doctor with great bedside manner. is prepared and remembers previous visits and discussions that were had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

Dr. O'Brien has helped me tremendously. I was depressed and he provided the correct dosage and medication. I have a thyroid problem and he provided again the correct medication. He has a very good bedside manner and makes time for his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Best Dotor I have ever had. He is courteous, friendly and very professional. Every appointment I have had has been on time and my issues quickly attended to. I am very lucky to have this man as my doctor, especially in Sault Ste Marie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. O'Brien has treated me for at least 15 years. During this time, I've never had a complaint about him. Never had to wait more than 10 minutes past my appointment time. When he thinks I need a specialist or I request to see one, he arranges it promptly. I'm glad he's younger than me so I can continue seeing him for years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Anyone who is under the care of Dr. O'Brien is truly fortunate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743079].votes_count ]]