Rate Dr. Anthony Auyeung

Dr. Anthony Auyeung's Ratings

Dr. Auyeung and his staff are excellent. My wife and I are older. We struggled to get pregnant and spent several years seeing other physicians unsuccessfully. One of these physicians even elected to perform unnecessary surgery on a supposed blocked tube. He later informed us the procedure was unsuccessful due to damage...which my wife was made to feel was her fault. On a strong recommendation from a friend, we decided to try one more time with Dr. Auyeung. He quickly identified the main issue. A cyst (I like to joke and tell people my wife had a tumor) which tricked my wife's body into thinking she was lactating. Even having to address some other concerns...within 6 months, we became pregnant. Today, we have two beautiful, healthy and clever little girls thanks to Dr. Auyeung, his staff and a considerate friend and her recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr Auyeung is very knowledgeable, helpful and sensitive/empathetic given the number of patients he sees each day. He doesnt jump to drastic expensive measures. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I was a patient of the doctors for a few years while we were trying to start a family. I found the doctor was very knowledgeable, kind and patient and staff were very caring and amazing! We were also successful at starting a family and I can't thank the doctor enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

As a gestational surrogate, I have never been treated better than in Dr. AuYeung's clinic. He is very good at communicating, and knows my name without my file in his hand. I have dealt with a few other clinics, and what a refreshing experience this has been. A full, thorough first meeting. He is very straight forward, which is awesome. He found an issue that other RE's had blatantly missed, and corrected them. His nurses and tech's Marissa, Greer and Lily are AMAZING. He calls to see how I am feeling, sometimes he even answers his own phone if the nurses are away from the desk. He has no problem answering my emails. The most amazing clinic I have had the opportunity to work with. And some pretty cheap parking!! :D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Anthony is the most fabulous doctor. I had been to the Hannam Fertility clinic and wasn't entirely comfortable there (charge for things that at other clinics are OHIP- like sperm tests). Dr. Anthony sat with us, spoke to us forever, answered all the questions that we had. He was always patient and is a straight shooter- tells you exactly what is happening. He is very knowledgable and is always available. Greer, Marisa and Lily are his amazing staff and are so kind and personable. If you would like to speak to me directly about my experience you can email me at scrousebook@gmail.com

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2013

I am a gestational surrogate and the intended parents I am going to carry for are working with Dr. A. I was very nervous to meet him at first as I have never been with a private clinic, but once I met him I have been since a big fan. He is very knowledgable and confident in what he does and mamade me feel very comfortabke. He explains what he is doing during procedures/examinations and ensures you understand. I travel an hour to see him and I'm never on time and he and his staff are very understanding. I strongly suggest him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

I have been a gestational surrogate 3 times. I know what I am talking about. I attended Auyeung's clinic at the request of the intended parents. I would NEVER recommend anyone to attend this office. There are other more professional clinics to attend in Toronto that I have been successful at in becoming pregnant on the first ivf attempt. If anyone has had another negative experience with Auyeung PLEASE contact me at alwaysebel@gmail.com it is very important as I am trying to protect others from things that they won't be aware of as inappropriate or unnecessary. I have been through so much on my own as a surrogate and as a woman dealing with infertility issues.....if you have the slightest inclination that something isn't right let me know.....and help so many people become parents in the safest, happiest and most secure methods!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743360].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 12, 2013

I went to Dr Auyeung for repeated miscarriage. My first impression was that he is knowledgable. The best thing about his care is that he knows the patients personally and is availalbe for face-to-face discussions. However, he missed to test me for immune issues. Another dr discovered that I have an auto immune disease that most likely cause my miscarriages. When I told him, he didn't agree and pushed me to do IUI with injectables and insisted that my "old eggs" are reason for my miscarriages. I felt pushed towards treatment without a proper testing. As such, I moved to another RE, who confirmed I have an auto immune disease KNOWN globally to cause miscarriages. Again, I did like that he knew me in person and I got to talk to him during cycle monitoring and his staff and clinical setting is superb!. I don’t recommend him for repeated miscarriage patients. I can’t comment on his IVF skills as I didn’t go through IVF with him and switched to another clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I have been struggling with infertility for 7+ years. I have seen countless doctors over the years and there is not one doctor i could honestly say has helped me. I can not find the words to express the joy and excitement i felt today. This doctor is the TRUE definition of what its meant to be a doctor. Dr Anyueng made me feel like somebody, my faith in the medical profession has been renewed. I initially missed my doctors appointment last week due to a time misunderstanding, however his secretary rescheduled me for another appointment immediately, when i arrived to his office his secretary was so helpful and greeted us with a smile, she was very kind and help full. When i saw the do dr(right on time) i apologized for missing my first appointment and he was very forgiving and his positive ora was undeniable. He took time discussing my medical history, my spouses and our family's history as well. He was thorough and precise. He was engaged, informative and humorous. Best dr Ever

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

Hello, I have been a patient with Dr. Auyeung for just under a year, it has been one of the best experiances of my life with any type of Doctor. His front desk staff are kind, courteous, and very helpful. They will answer any questions you have. His lab staff are great - I have only ever had a female take my blood, or do an internal ultrasound (other than Dr. Auyeung himself) which makes me more comfortable. It is hit or miss though, if you get an ultrasound tech who is talkative and soothing, or all business, but they are all gentle and good at what they do. Dr. Auyeung is very helpful, knowledgable - but a very "tell it how it is" type person. But isn't that what you want in a doctor? He will be completely honest with you, for me I have a range of issues which he told me about upfront, did not sugar coat, and was right in saying I had to lose weight. It has been, and will be, a tough battle ahead - but I couldn't do it without him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1743352].votes_count ]]