Rate Dr. Adam Fueredi

Dr. Adam Fueredi's Ratings

Dr. Feuridi is one of the best doctors I have seen. I had never been to a radiologist who sits down with you and completely explains every detail on your mammogram and/or ultra-sound. He is also very warm and caring.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

i love dr. F. he is like a compassionate caring grandpa. Very very knowlegeable

Submitted June 28, 2009 | flag

Dr. Fueredi extended sincere consideration of my individual concerns. I had provided a history chronology of mammography results,etc. along with previous films from a period of twenty years, just as I had done with other imaging centers. Yet, this time... finally, after experiencing much confusion from other imaging centers, Dr. Fueredi actually took the time to patiently sit down and EXPLAIN (thoroughly), his findings once he had compared my previous mammography films with the mammography and ultra sound performed that day. I found his explanation very reassuring.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2009 | flag