Dr. Jacqueline I. Fulop-Goodling

Rate Dr. Jacqueline I. Fulop-Goodling

Dr. Jacqueline I. Fulop-Goodling's Ratings

I am not one to write a negative review but as a full time working mother i wish i would have listened to what i read before coming and wasting my time. I started my child with Dr. Jackie about 3years ago, I am now at another facility to fix the work that Dr. Jackie has done, I am embarrassed to say that I brought my child here. Dr. Jackie lives a very lavish lifestyle so she will take your money to live and in return you get, a nasty staff with no clue, an assistant to see you who is does not know your case, at least an hour of sitting time waiting before you are seen and chances are you will finish at another facility. I just recently found out that I paid more than $5,000.00 over price for 3years of treatment and my child is someplace else, I wasn't sure of the actual amount until recently after waiting 4months for the statements, what a shame and forget getting any money back my attorney is going over the papers as I type this, she is a scam please if you read this and think that this can't be real it is and was, it was so heartbreaking to start the process all over, thankfully the new Orthodontist understood and saw what did not get fixed, they said its Orthodontist like Dr. Jackie that make others look bad, not only are they fixing her mouth but its about 60% less then what I paid and we are soooooo happy, I have seen the new orthodontist herself everytime we have been there yes we see an assistant but we see the Dr. before and after the visit and she actually answers questions while sitting not on the run. Please don't waste your time here really you will be sorry and writing a review about the worst experience trust the reviews I wish I did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

After meeting with Dr. Jackie during my 1st visit I was excited to start my treatment. She seemed nice & professional.My 2nd visit I had impressions, set up payment, etc with her dental assistant. I have not seen Dr. Jackie since my consult and I am half way through my treatment at this point. If I had known this I would of went elsewhere. Each visit I see her assistant and Dr, Josh walks in the room for apx one minute and sends me on my way. He does not even look inside my mouth to check on anything! He has no bedside manner at all and seems inexperienced. He is not worth the high price tag you pay for Dr. Jackie. I am very disappointed and really wish I went somewhere more hands on. When you have a problem it's hard to get a appointment and you are treated as a number. She is rated #209 out of 210 ortho's for a reason. She wants your money but has no interest in your treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505470].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Very happy with Dr Jackie's NYC office as I become a regular patient even after my Invisalign treatment was completed. I would recommend her to all of my family and friends in search o premium dental care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Jacquie and her team are fabulous. They're insightful, kind, and excellent at what they do. I'm very happy with their services, and all-in-all my results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I am so sorry I went here. Like other's have said, once Dr. Jackie gets your money you will not see her again. Her assistants do all the work and it's hard to get a appointment. Nothing is as promised and her fees are outgrageous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Jacquie. I went to her office for an invisalign consult. She was polite and informative and her staff was knowledgeable. I'm excited to start my treatment with her. I definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr Jacquie is an excellent orthodontist in nyc as I saw her for an invisalign consult. I also received zoom whitening with excellent results. I highly recommend her to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

AVOID this place! It's nothing but a overpriced franchise. Once you sign up, you will NEVER see Dr. Jackie again (even though you are paying for her). You are stuck with her clueless assistants. She is running a good scam. The satellite locations are outdated and they are never there so if you have a problem then you are out of luck. Maria from the Monroe & NYC location is a pushy, money hungry attack dog. You will be sorry if you go here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

All in all I would describe my experience with Dr. Jacque as frustrating and regrettable. The assistant who took my appointment also was the one checking my teeth! The entire time I was there- for invisalign- I saw Dr. Jacque twice. Invisalign was 12 months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dentistry is not on her priority list. She a true con-artist, never puts her hands into patience mouth her assistance which are not qualified do all the work. Only available for first consultation and for collecting your payment. Such Dr.'s should be banned from practicing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454104].votes_count ]]