Dr. Alan O. Khadavi

Foreign Lang: Farsi

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 15 reviews. Dr. Alan O. Khadavi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Alan O. Khadavi
Allergist / Immunologist-related: fever, asthma, hives, allergies, hay fever, food allergy, chemical allergy, insect allergy, drug allergy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Alan" to "Alan O."

04/08/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

22/02/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "South Gate" to "Encino"
RID: 2566906
21/02/13 5 5 5 5 I have gone to many different allergy doctors over the years to get a hold of my mold allergy. Most doctors that I have gone to only care about prescribing some medication that they are getting a kick back on. Dr. Khadavi is different. He talked with me about the symptoms and it actually seemed like he cared about what I said. The interview was not rushed and he gave me different options. I picked the one that seemed to work for my lifestyle and I have not had any issues since. It has been a few weeks now, and I could not be happier with his professionalism and his demeanor. My friend that recommended him definitely did me a huge favor. I recommend Dr. Khadavi for everyone. He is just amazing.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
Respond

14/01/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Los Angeles" to "SOUTH GATE"
RID: 2456608
24/10/12 5 5 5 5 He really listens to you and takes the time to understand your problems. I highly recommend him. If you have allergies or asthma it is worth seeing dr. Alan.
RID: 2412384
28/08/12 5 5 5 5 I was suffering from allergies to just about everything a person can be allergic to. I called my primary doctor and told him I needed an allergist. He referred me to Dr. Khadavi, and not every doctor he's referred me to has been as awesome as Dr. Khadavi. The results have been tremendous -- I can breathe again, and I'm not living on over the counter allergy medications. Not only is Dr. Khadavi very knowledge, but he's very cool and always a pleasure to chat with. 5 Stars for Dr. Khadavi!
RID: 2407526
22/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Khadavi is an exceptional doctor. It is hard to find a doctor who really cares about you and goes above and beyond what you would expect. I have absolute faith in what he does and trust him greatly. He truly is a gem.  Respond
RID: 1739866
13/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Khadavi took the time to take my history and really got into the cause of my problems. No other doctor spent the time with me and really got to know what was wrong. He worked with me in terms of my options and I feel that we were able to come to a conclusion together instead of being told just what to do. I'm glad that I found him.
RID: 1665836
20/12/11 5 5 5 5 I have been suffering from allergies for years and finally I couldn't take it anymore. I was desperate. I went online and Googled Allergists near me. i called about 5 and they couldn't me immediately. Finally I called Dr. Khadavi's office and the receptionist said I could come in that day. The office was immaculate, very professional in a nice building. The staff was very friendly and then I met Dr. Khadavi. He was extremely nice, smart and very knowledgeable. He treated me, gave me free samples and set me up an a detailed treatment program. I am now doing better than I have in years thanks to Dr. Khadavi. I highly recommend him to anyone. He is the best!!
RID: 1663279
16/12/11 5 5 5 5 He is an excellent doctor. Very friendly and extremely knowledgable. I highly recommend him to anyone
Respond

19/06/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1190524
16/06/10 1 1 4 4 staff is always late, doctor is rushed, distracted, but he will answer phone calls
RID: 1130606
18/03/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Khadavi gave use commendable service during both my own visits and my son's for our allergy and asthmatic conditions. He is always very gentle, very knowledgeable, very respectful, and very easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend him.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1084957
21/01/10 1 1 2 2 he was too busy, with other things, was pleasant, always had a smile, always gave me a dime size reaction, an sore for days, never took time to answer questions had shots from other doctors who were always concerned, and listened, his assistants were better, especially this asian one
Insurance: GHI
Paid (or co-pay): $45
RID: 675660
28/08/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. khadavi was very helpful and kind. He cares about peoples concerns and is willing to help them whenever they neede him  Respond
RID: 582694
03/05/08 4 4 4 4 Dr Khadavi and his staff are all wonderful,going out of there way to make sure you feel welcome and comfortable as soon as you walk through the door.I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who ASK!!!  Respond
RID: 535083
10/03/08 5 5 5 5 Probably the most professional and courteous doctor's office visit I've had. Dr. Khadavi is wonderful.
Insurance: GHI
RID: 164563
01/03/07 5 5 5 Dr. Khadavi is a wonderful physician. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. I would recommend him to all my friends.
RID: 75844
03/01/07 5 5 5 Extremily pleasant and very sweet. Always willing to see patients and will answer questions over the phone. He actually works in the office of Clifford Bassett, MD and the entire staff (AT 150 Broadway) is truly exceptional. I almost look forward to my appointments.  Respond