Rate Dr. Alan O. Khadavi

Dr. Alan O. Khadavi's Ratings

he was too busy, with other things, was pleasant, always had a smile, always gave me a dime size reaction, an sore for days, never took time to answer questions had shots from other doctors who were always concerned, and listened, his assistants were better, especially this asian one

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1745063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

Dr. khadavi was very helpful and kind. He cares about peoples concerns and is willing to help them whenever they neede him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1745062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2008

Dr Khadavi and his staff are all wonderful,going out of there way to make sure you feel welcome and comfortable as soon as you walk through the door.I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who ASK!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1745061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

Probably the most professional and courteous doctor's office visit I've had. Dr. Khadavi is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1745060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Dr. Khadavi is a wonderful physician. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. I would recommend him to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1745059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

Extremily pleasant and very sweet. Always willing to see patients and will answer questions over the phone. He actually works in the office of Clifford Bassett, MD and the entire staff (AT 150 Broadway) is truly exceptional. I almost look forward to my appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1745058].votes_count ]]