Rate Dr. Wendy Edwards

Dr. Wendy Edwards's Ratings

Thoughtful and rigorous in her approach..helpful t those with a multiple approach to autism..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1745153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

Dr. Edwards is an extraordinare doctor who I will definitely recommend. She's nonjudgmental, caring and very helpful. She met with me as a teenager while I was suicidal and severely depressed. She monitored and took care in her practice helping me find an effective anti-depressant and weening me off medications I was randomly put on by my family doctor. Dr. Edwards connected me with an amazing therapist after recognizing the agency I was seeking services from was not effective at all. Dr. Edwards is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1745152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2011

Best doctor in Canada with respect to Biomedical Treatments for Autistic Children - she changed our son's life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1745151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2010

absutely LOATH!! this dr. she was the WORST experience of my life. she forced my newborn baby to eat way more she can handle causing stomach problems! I will NEVER see this woman again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1745150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2010

Dr.Edwards is not only a lovely and gracious woman but also a highly competent doctor.She has made ALL the difference in not only how i see/understand "autism" but also how i now have knowledge to assist my son with his autism.She has a near and dear place in our family's heart because she shows she cares and treats you with respect and compassion.Thanks for Dr. Wendy for giving me hope when i had little if any.And for all your encouragement because of you i know the Lord answered my prayers--(my son showed improvement as soon as we started going to you!!!Biomedical has worked splendidly for us)You are definitely worth the wait when it comes to appointments.Thanks again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1745149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2010

Dr. Edwards is an amazing Pediatrician. She has been very helpful in the Care of my children and is very considerate and understanding. She is an excellent doctor. Her staff however, leave a bit to be desired. The older secretary is not very pleasant and certainly does not have the compassion that her previous secretary provided to our family. We miss her immensely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1745148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Dr. Edwards is an excellent doctor. She is very caring and very knowledgeable. The witch secretary is no longer working there. The staff that is working there now are very polite and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1745147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. Edward's is the most amazing doctor I have ever seen. I am 21 and started seeing her when I was 13 for anorexia. She is one of the only resources in Chatham qualified to deal with eating disorders. She would see me every week to monitor and would admit me to hospital when necessary. She referred me to inpatient and outpatient programs all over. She once even met me in Windsor to meet with a specialist! She fought for my life when I couldn't fight for it myself. Dr. Edward's went above and beyond the call of duty and without a doubt saved my life. I have made a full recovery and I accredit a lot of that to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1745146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

This doctor wha can you say she is just plan awesome.She has help my daughter so much with her heart problem .She is the best in this area

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1745145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

We were one of the first families to see Dr. Edwards when she opened her practice in Chatham. Our adopted children were 5 & 6 at the time and are now 17 & 18. Because of their ages we don't visit Dr. Edwards anymore and are taking our teenagers to our family doctor. What a difference! He could care less about their many disorders, behaviours, and disabilities whereas Dr. Edwards was always kind, caring and understanding. She went above and beyond the call of a doctor to administer the care and treatment they needed. Many referrals were made to get a diagnosis right. Not only did she treat us (the parents) with respect, she took the time to listen to our children. Even today she is helping us with paperwork needed to ensure that their special needs are met in particular with government support. I don't think I'm alone when I say that she is one in a million.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1745144].votes_count ]]