Rate Dr. Stephen M. Coarsey

Dr. Stephen M. Coarsey's Ratings

I really had a different expierence with my sons birth with doctor coarsey. I did v-bac( witch I didnt want by the way but becasue I didnt have insurance. I had to sign the form anyways. I lost alot of blood. I was in the hospital for 4 DAYS after giving natural birth(VBAC)! I could barely get up and I had to have blood given to me becasue My blood levels were very low( I had to talk to someone in the hospital and override his descion to not give me the blood) I did not get cut when I had my son, he was pulled out with a vaccum...and I WAS RIPPPEDD!I passed out. He ( my child) was alomst 8lbs and 9 ounces! I had a lot of stiches in me. I also ( before I gave birth) -SWELLED so BAD, this doctor also didnt give me good care after I left the hopsital my 6 weeks post partum... he put a mirena in(at my request-Thought I was mostly healed(I wasnt!) and didnt do anything else....a month later I go back , AND I HAVE AN INFECTION! I swtiched to Dr. Roque and have not seen him since.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Coarsey for 20 years. He delivered all three of my children. He is a great doctor! He has a wonderful bedside manner and really cares about his patients. Most of his staff have been there 15 to 20 years or more and they are wonderful. I highly recommend Brookdale OBGYN!

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Coarsey and everyone in his office. They are very friendly and compassionate. Coarsey has delivered both of my babies and cared for me after I had a miscarriage. He was very caring and explained everything to me and my husband. Very professional and friendly.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2007 | flag

I have used this doctor for over 10 years. He is one of the most compassionate, helpful, and knowledgeable doctors I have ever had the pleasure to meet. If you ever need a gyno, and want to be in the best care possible, you should definately go here!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2007 | flag