Rate Dr. Robert Backstein

Dr. Robert Backstein's Ratings

I asked Dr. Backstein is he could fix a big mess that another surgeon had made of my tummy 4 years ago with a tummy tuck botch job. Dr. Backstein over-delivered! My scar was cleaned up beautifully and most importantly my tummy now looks smooth and tight not like the surface of the moon like it did before. I strongly recommend you visit Dr. Backstein if you're thinking about having a tummy tuck.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2014 | flag

Tummy tuck and lipo - awesome, no complaints whatsoever. Would do it again 1000 times over.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr Backstein is obviously multitalented. I see a lot about breast implants here but he removed a very advanced skin cancer from my face and I can't even tell I had anything done! Thank you Dr Backstein I will always be grateful.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014 | flag

Believe what you read here Dr. Backstein is great and very skilled at what he does.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Backstein first performed surgery on me in 2009 after I was involved in an unfortunate altercation. This year I went back under more pleasant circumstances to have breast implants. I chose Dr Backstein because of the excellent care and results of my accident surgery and I must say that my instincts were right. My breast surgery has gone amazingly well, minor pain only. The results are absolutely perfect, honestly there's no other way to describe them. I guess he's my surgeon for life!!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I agree with the comments below. Dr. Backstein delivered everything I wanted an way more. I Had breast implants done in this spring. He let me express what I wanted and was not domineering like some other doctors I saw. In the end I'm TOTALLY HAPPY with my results. He is truly a different sort of doctor - easy to talk to like an old friend...He delivers great results and price is more reasonable than many other surgeons in the city too. The secretary initially comes across a bit funny but it takes no time to know she is really sweet and loves her job and assisting patients however she can.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Great young doctor who knows his stuff. Talented and personable. Did my research and found Dr. Backstein and made the correct choice.

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

Awesome doctor is NOT enough to describe Dr. Backstein! I searched high and low for literally 2 years trying to find not only a doctor that I could trust but one that wouldn't milk me for every penny I could possibly come up with for plastic surgeries. I found Dr. Robert Backstein through this site and saw him in consultation early Feb 2014. I decided to go with hime due to his kind and calm personality and because he offered me what I wanted and a price that made sense to me (it isn't cheap don't get me wrong but like I said he doesn't try to squeeze you purse dry). I had implants, arm lift and tummy tuck and each procedure has gone just amazingly well. My recover was way easier than I thought it was going to be for 3 procedures and my scars are really basically optimal. If you have mad the decision to go ahead do yourself a huge favor and see Dr. Backstein before you have your surgery!!

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr. Backstein on recommendation of a colleague. I was nervous and I immediately relaxed when I went there, his secretary was very welcoming and put me at ease. I went to Dr. Backstein with a concern that I was endlessly commented on tired I looked, to the point of suggesting I may have a health condition. Dr. Backstein answered all my questions and again put me at ease. He performed a lower and upper Blepharoplasty (eyelid). My recovery was very short and his work went beyond my expectations. In the six months since I have had the procedure I have not had one comment on how tired I look. Thank you Dr. Backstein and I would and have recommended him.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag