Rate Dr. Robert Backstein

Dr. Robert Backstein's Ratings

Very informative consult and he changed my mind on the procedure I ended up going with. Excellent results Im genuinely thrilled and thankful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2694115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I went to visit Dr. Backstein in November 2013 to consult with him about having liposuction on my outer thighs. I was a slim, fit woman in my early 40's with disproportionately large, bulging and asymmetrical outer thighs. I had been self conscious about this for many years and even at 115lbs (I'm 5'6"), my silhouette seemed misshapen and unaesthetic to me. I avoided wearing a bathing suit in public due to the ugly bulges, and I did my best not to let my husband see me naked from behind. It is now a year later and I am so incredibly pleased with my transformation. Very soon after the procedure, I gave up my long, sloppy tunics and I now feel very comfortable, proportionate, and attractive in skinny jeans and workout gear. I had some concerns during my initial recovery and Dr. Backstein was highly attentive. My experience with Dr. Backstein exceeded my expectations both in terms of the amazing results, and the exceptional care he provided after my procedure. Thanks again, Dr. Backstein.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2681437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I was crazy enough to travel overseas to have breast implants. They were infected and looked awful. Dr. Backstein was gracious and performed 2 surgeries to correct this and did it at a reasonable price. Thx doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I was diagnosed with basal carcinoma on my nose tip. Apparently the condition is not life threatening but I needed it removed nevertheless. At 34 years of age and a woman in the public eye the prospect of scarring and disfigurement was terrifying. Dr. Backstein removed the cancer for me in January and it has healed beautifully. My nose looks pretty much as it did before the surgery. I am FOREVER grateful for his work and allowing me to move on from this condition without a painful reminder every time I look in the mirror.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2664723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

I am a personal trainer but after 4 kids including twins my abdomen was a disaster that no training was going to touch. After seeing a few surgeons, I chose Dr. Backstein back in March 2014 and he did my tummy tuck. I can only say that I am exceedingly pleased with the results not to mention the service and overall care I received. I feel I now fit my role as a personal trainer teaching others how to firm up their bodies. Before the surgery, I always felt self conscious about teaching what I obviously didn;t have myself. Thanks Dr. Backstein for you great work it has benefitted me personally and professionally!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2662619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

Just had a breast lift/augment and tummy tuck done by Dr. Backstein. This doctor is amazing - not only for his skill but also his bed side manner. A very kind, honest, genuine man, who really takes his time with his patients. I also did a lot of research and went for multiple consults with different doctors - so very glad to have had him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2655777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Backstein was extremely helpful in the treatment of a melanoma skin cancer diagnosed at Torontos Derm Center. He treated me kindly, respectfully and made me feel that this scary disease was under control.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2654205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

went to see the doctor about tummy tuck. Very pleasant man. Answered all questions and did not make you feel rushed. Seemed to put you at ease and explain the surgery in words that the average person can understand. Have gone to another ps but he seemed rushed in the consult . Seriously considering this doctor with the results from comments posted and his friendly personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Trustworthy and kind honest and helpful. I'm glad I went to him for his skills.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Backstein was able to fix some major problems I had with a previously done breast augmentation. I am truly thankful for his kind approach, thorough and sensible explanations and amazing results. He also made my corrective procedure more affordable than some other doctors were willing to do.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645242].votes_count ]]