Rate Dr. Robert Backstein

Dr. Robert Backstein's Ratings

I am overly impressed with Dr. Backstein! I met him through a friend who had work done by him. After almost a year and a half contemplation, I bit the bullet and had my tummy tuck done. This was a gigantic leap of faith for me and no more than a few years ago I was NOT a believer in cosmetic surgery. Dr. Backstein not only gave me a beautiful result with my tummy tuck but also the peace of mind that I made the right decision to undertake cosmetic surgery after all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I was referred to him by another surgeon who could not accommodate me due to the timeline for my digital nerve surgery. I met him for the first time 5 minutes before going in for surgery. He explained thoroughly what was going to happen. He was even early for the surgery and I never had to wait for follow up visits. Very professional and easy on the eye!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735197].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I found this doctor to be extremely professional and results exceeded all expectations (tummy tuck, implants November 2014).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733356].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Had body makeover with him after losing nearly 150 lbs. Recovery was easier than I expeccted and results are shocking. I'm so happy every time I catch a glimpse of myself in a window or mirror and wow, I never thought I'd say that. I've literally had a 180 degree change in my attitude about my body, appearance and my life in general. I would suggest this doctor as he is both skilled and very kind and warm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718383].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I am 46. When I was 20 I had my baby. My boy was healthy but very big for my body. I did't get weight after my baby birth, I am still skinny. But my belly and breast... 25 years I had been living with body i was ashamed. I really had been suffering looking at the mirror. Almost one year ago I had tummy tuck and breast augmentation! Dr Backstein changed my life! I LOVE looking at the mirror and see my reflection. I am proud of myself! I am 46, I am 112 pounds, I am 1.68cm, I have flat belly and amazing breast!!!! I am a grandmother already but my body.... I think even some yonge girls can be envy! Thank you so much! Dr Backstein did amazing job!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710659].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Dr. Backstein did the mommy makeover and I'm extremely happy. I used to conceal everything all the time which is hard and a lot if work. I have a new outlook in my life at this point!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Very informative consult and he changed my mind on the procedure I ended up going with. Excellent results Im genuinely thrilled and thankful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I went to visit Dr. Backstein in November 2013 to consult with him about having liposuction on my outer thighs. I was a slim, fit woman in my early 40's with disproportionately large, bulging and asymmetrical outer thighs. I had been self conscious about this for many years and even at 115lbs (I'm 5'6"), my silhouette seemed misshapen and unaesthetic to me. I avoided wearing a bathing suit in public due to the ugly bulges, and I did my best not to let my husband see me naked from behind. It is now a year later and I am so incredibly pleased with my transformation. Very soon after the procedure, I gave up my long, sloppy tunics and I now feel very comfortable, proportionate, and attractive in skinny jeans and workout gear. I had some concerns during my initial recovery and Dr. Backstein was highly attentive. My experience with Dr. Backstein exceeded my expectations both in terms of the amazing results, and the exceptional care he provided after my procedure. Thanks again, Dr. Backstein.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I was crazy enough to travel overseas to have breast implants. They were infected and looked awful. Dr. Backstein was gracious and performed 2 surgeries to correct this and did it at a reasonable price. Thx doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I was diagnosed with basal carcinoma on my nose tip. Apparently the condition is not life threatening but I needed it removed nevertheless. At 34 years of age and a woman in the public eye the prospect of scarring and disfigurement was terrifying. Dr. Backstein removed the cancer for me in January and it has healed beautifully. My nose looks pretty much as it did before the surgery. I am FOREVER grateful for his work and allowing me to move on from this condition without a painful reminder every time I look in the mirror.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2664723].votes_count ]]