You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert Backstein

Dr. Robert Backstein's Ratings

Dr Backstein himself, is an amazing guy and he really does know his stuff. He is also willing to do surgeries that other surgeons have told me in the past, they weren't comfortable doing. However, that is a far cry from the old lady that works reception. Good luck feeling like that woman cares about anybody but herself. I have never in my life had someone in a receptionist position try to talk to me the way she did. She has herself on a pedestal that as far as I am concerned, she does not deserve. Because of her pathetic work ethic and her obvious lack of customer service in the medical profession, I have decided to not use Dr. Backstein's office for my procedure. She blatantly admitted to me that she does not have time to do bookings and that she "gets to it when she gets to it". That, as far as I am concerned, is unacceptable. If you are unable to do your job in a timely fashion, you should at least have the decency to reach out to your superiors and advise them that you need assistance or help with your issue. Instead, this woman, makes her problems, someone else's problem. No thank you. I would advise anybody who goes to this office to keep in mind, you are on her time and only her time, since she made it that very clear to me, she does the bookings and only her. So when she gets time to do it, it gets done. GREAT ATTITUDE!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2827759].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 4, 2015

Fantastic results of facial cancer surgery so much so that I'll do my tummy tuck with him later this year!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2820948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Extremely happy with treatment and results of gyneco.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2796947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I'm very happy with skin cancer operation he did.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2785025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Also recommend for gynecomastia which I did with Dr. Backstein 6 months ago. Had additional liposuction and very pleased, undetectable cuts. Problem solved.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2767845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

He was very easy to talk to and clearly knew his stuff. I went to him for gyneocmastia and chest liposuction. It's only been a few weeks but already fully happy with the results so wanted to comment here. I saw two other doctors but declined them for various reasons including price point.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2761049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr. Backstein did a superb job on my gynecomastia removal. Minimal scarring, nice and flat. He's a very approachable guy, I had a great overall experience.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2755117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I am only 18 and I had a devastating scar on my face after being hit by a car four years ago. Dr. Backstein was the only plastic surgeron that agreed to try to fix it, the rest just said leave it alone it's fine. While it's still a bit visible it is so much better and I finally feel I can move on with my life. Thanks for making me a happy person again Dr. Backstein the feeling is unbelievable to not be thinking about this all the time.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2753702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2753701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Backstein did my liposuction 1 year ago. He is a very skilled, talented and knowledgable surgeon and fully trustworthy. I recommend him for those reasons and for his excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2752906].votes_count ]]