Rate Dr. Robert Backstein

Dr. Robert Backstein's Ratings

Just had a breast lift/augment and tummy tuck done by Dr. Backstein. This doctor is amazing - not only for his skill but also his bed side manner. A very kind, honest, genuine man, who really takes his time with his patients. I also did a lot of research and went for multiple consults with different doctors - so very glad to have had him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Backstein was extremely helpful in the treatment of a melanoma skin cancer diagnosed at Torontos Derm Center. He treated me kindly, respectfully and made me feel that this scary disease was under control.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

went to see the doctor about tummy tuck. Very pleasant man. Answered all questions and did not make you feel rushed. Seemed to put you at ease and explain the surgery in words that the average person can understand. Have gone to another ps but he seemed rushed in the consult . Seriously considering this doctor with the results from comments posted and his friendly personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Trustworthy and kind honest and helpful. I'm glad I went to him for his skills.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Backstein was able to fix some major problems I had with a previously done breast augmentation. I am truly thankful for his kind approach, thorough and sensible explanations and amazing results. He also made my corrective procedure more affordable than some other doctors were willing to do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

He takes time to explained and answered all the questions, he does a good job,

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Dr. Backstein did an amazing job on my breast implants. He talked me out of going to small and this was the right decision. 100% happy!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I have yet to choose a surgeon but felt extremely comfortable at my consult with Dr. Backstein. His office feels more comfortable and less stuffy and he is a very personable person who knows how to explain the ins and outs of the surgeries in language a non doctor can understand .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2625789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Treated my 16 year old daughter in ER. Kind and cordial and an excellent surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2615473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

When I decided to get my body fixed I didn't know where to start. I did research including on this website but also luckily heard about a friend of a friend that saw Dr. Backstein. She raved about her results and the entire experience. That was all I needed to hear so I went to see him. The consultation was extremely calming and he really does know how to put you at ease. He answered all my questions and told me about all the possible risks of the surgery which I thought was excellent because I learned a lot about the process.
I am now about 8 months following a tummy tuck and arm tuck and can say that I am very, very happy I did it. The results are better than I expected they would be. I believe Dr Backstein over-delivered! I highly suggest him to anyone looking to do plastic surgery especially if you are intimidated by the process.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607407].votes_count ]]