Rate Dr. Robert Backstein

Dr. Robert Backstein's Ratings

I went to go see Dr Backstein for a Gynecomastia procedure, and after 3 week I am happy with what i see, such a big improvement which get even better after 6 months. Dr Backstein is very knowledgeable, kind, cool. He is really straight up, listens to you and all around great guy.
The office manager Susie is very kind and pleasant, and also is very knowledgeable.
The nurses at the Humber River were kind and made the experience very good.
It was really a painless procedure, only a few days i had major pain but that went away very quickly.
Before going to Dr backstein.. i had gone to other surgeons, as I was very skeptical and I took my time deciding on what was best for me.
I had seen Dr lista (overpriced), Dr bray (overpriced), Dr tang (rude) , Dr beber, and dr fielding and finally i decided to go with Dr backstein and I'm thankful i did.
He really is an amazing person and surgeon. If your thinking of having surgery, i would go see him first, and see for yourself, what he can do for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Agree with below! Dr. Backstein worked miracles on what I thought was my hopeless body (implants and tummy and lift)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2579598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

He did a wonderful job on my tummy tuck. I would recommend him to anyone who needs anything done. Keep up the excellent work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Backstein did a spectacular job on my tummy and my armlift.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

treated skin cancer for me at the Toronto Dermatology Clinic, excellent job and painless!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2571583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Rob Backstein treated my gynecomastia. I recommend him to all guys with this problem. He's easy to talk to and the awkward factor disappears immediately. He also obviously keeps in very good shape which gives you confidence that he knows what looks good.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr. Backstein was able to remove an advanced skin cancer from my fathers face without leaving any scars. We are very grateful as a family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2560021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I came to Dr. Backstein for liposuction . He was thoughtful enough to explain to me that it was a bad idea because my skin was too loose after 3 kids so I ended up having a tummy tuck which turned out absolutely wonderful. I thank Dr. Backstein for his analysis because another surgeon was trying to quickly book me for lipo which I can now understand why it would have not turned out well and how I wasnt a good candidate in the first place.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2559260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I would like to thank Dr. Backstein for his beautiful work on my tummy tuck surgery in was done April 2014. Thanks Dr.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2545084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I asked Dr. Backstein is he could fix a big mess that another surgeon had made of my tummy 4 years ago with a tummy tuck botch job. Dr. Backstein over-delivered! My scar was cleaned up beautifully and most importantly my tummy now looks smooth and tight not like the surface of the moon like it did before. I strongly recommend you visit Dr. Backstein if you're thinking about having a tummy tuck.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2544301].votes_count ]]