Dr. Christopher Coyne

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Christopher Coyne has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Christopher Coyne
Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2391320
02/08/12 4 3 2 2 The doctor was not very helpful in explaining the medication choices for diabetes. He did appear about me as an individual patient.  Respond
RID: 1507260
08/08/11 4 5 5 5 Dr. Coyne is the first endocrinologist I've seen who actually listened to me and wanted to work on helping me feel "normal" again. He was extremely easy to talk to, answered all of my questions, and made me feel as though I mattered. Dr. Coyne has given me hope that I can return to my life as it once was before my cancer diagnosed.
RID: 1354637
04/02/11 1 4 2 3 Go somewhere else. The receptionist (Lindsay) is RUDE and needs to learn some manners. Have been a patient for 4+ years. Called to make my yearly appt which is always near the beginning of the year. The receptionist Lindsay said I couldn't get in until July. I told her i was having some issues and it wasn't possible to wait that long. She pretty much told me, too bad. I called the UPMC endocrinologist main phone line and they could have gotten me an appt within 3 weeks. Hmm... Dr Coyne is ok, but didn't help me. The last time I got my bloodowork done, nobody went over it with me. He asked me if I wanted to be on synthroid. Isn't that what you are supposed to tell me? W
RID: 987573
15/09/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Coyne is very understanding and listens to what you have to say.  Respond
RID: 487299
18/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Coyne is awesome! He is so easy to talk to! Dr. Coyne is very gentle and caring. He's also helpful and cares very much for his patients! I'd recommend him to everybody!  Respond
RID: 155443
23/02/07 5 5 5 I have never met a doctor who knw his craft as well as this one. He reminds me of the old "bed side manner" doctors. Dr. Coyne solved two important health problems I was experiencing. On a scale of 1-5, I rate him 10.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 77785
08/01/07 5 5 5 He has always been gentle with my children and myself. Once he even met me at his office at 8pm for a dental emergency--my children played nearby while he fixed my bridge! We love him and his staff! I highly recommend Dr. Coyner.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 75695
03/01/07 5 5 5 Very helpful to me and seemed to understand everything I was going through when no one else could. I saw him for a thyroid condition and he put my mind at ease. He understood that medication is not infallible, and blood tests are not always completely reliable. A+
* - Rating left by a registered user