You may also like

Rate Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett

Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett's Ratings

Dr Bartlett did an amazing job with my nose! I couldn't be any happier. I'm so glad I went to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I recently had a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Bartlett and I couldn't be happier with the result. Dr. Bartlett recognized immediately what needed to be corrected, carefully explained the procedure, and produced an image of what I should expect after the surgery. The result is exactly what was produced in the computer image. I honestly wasn't expecting such an awesome outcome - Dr. Bartlett is truly the Michelango of Cosmetic Surgeons. I can't say enough about what a positive experience it has been.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

hes okay i guess
bhdfhdfhd fdkjfkdjf kljfkld jfkdj fklj

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

BEST surgeon in the world! What a kind, attentive, skillful, intelligent, talented man. I am so grateful that I did my research on RateMDs and chose Dr. Bartlett for my revision surgery! I had 3 previous nose jobs, the last 2 to correct the mistakes made in the first, and by the time I visited Dr. B for a consult I was left with an asymmetric, reduced to almost no cartilage nose, reminiscent of Michael Jackson. Dr. B was the first Dr. to really listen to my concerns and took care to deeply empathize and understand not just what I wanted aesthetically, but what I needed. He worked his magic using cartilage from inside my nose to completely reconstruct my deflated nostrils. My nose, is, BEAUTIFUL. It looks so natural, so pretty, more symmetric than a natural nose, and I can breathe through it for the first time in 7 years! I had the stitches removed today and despite the swelling I hope it stays just like this! This incredible man SAVED me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! ~N.S

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2454139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I had my rhinoplasty surgery done in Feb 2013. It has almost been a year since my surgery and I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Bartlett did an amazing job. He is very caring and knowledgeable. I am very glad i chose Dr. Bartlett to perform my nose surgery. I will highly recommend this doctor to anyone that will be undergoing rhinoplasty. Thank you Dr. Bartlett :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1746119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Dr.Bartlett performed Rhynoplasty just before the Christmas and I'm very pleased with the results. I always wanted to chance the way my nose looks since I was a teenager. I was working in the office in Yaletown where Dr. Bartlett used to perform surgeries and I asked stuff if they have seen results before and after and they said that results were amazing! They talked very highly about Dr. Bartlett's work , they said that he takes time with his work, he is detailed oriented and very professional. They said that if I ever decide to do Rhynoplasty, I should definitely go with Dr. Bartlett because Rhynoplasty is his specialty and simply he is the best! Couple of my friends did Rhynoplasty with Dr. Bartlett and results were incredible. Dr. Bartlett explains procedure in details, listens carefully what you would like to achieve and answers in a very professional manner. You feel very comfortable before and after surgery. I love my new beautiful nose! I can't thank enough Dr.Bartlett!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1746118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

For the past 15 years, since a fall on an escalator, my nose has been slowly collapsing. Using cartridge from my right ear, Dr Bartlett made my nose look great (in fact better than it did 15 years ago) and he corrected it so I can breathe normally again. He said my surgery was challenging; I think the results are awesome! He’s a very approachable doctor, explains things really well, and I felt well taken cared of. I would recommend Dr Bartlett to anyone. Noreen (his receptionist) is wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1746116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

In 2005 I had a rhinoplasty performed by another doctor. I was unhappy with it. Last June Dr. Bartlett redid my nose. I am extraordinarily pleased with the results. I honestly couldn't be happier. His receptionist was very caring and friendly, and the staff at Cambie Surgical Centre made me feel at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Bartlett.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1746086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

When I made the decision for nasal surgery, I knew immediately that I would consult Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett. Dr. Bartlett and Noreen (medical office assistant) exceeded all my expectations. Dr. Bartlett performed a successful nasal septal repair and reconstruction at a local private surgery centre that is accredited by Accreditation Canada. I experienced warm, compassionate, personalized, and expert care throughout the process; minimal pain and swelling post op. were well controlled by over-the-counter pain medications and ice. From the moment of the initial consultation to today, 3 months post op., Dr. Bartlett and Noreen have modeled exemplary professional commitment to patient care. Both are clear communicators and Noreen is a gentle giant in the office. If you are considering nasal reconstruction surgery, I wholeheartedly recommend contacting Dr. J. Andrew Bartlett whose office is in centrally located in Richmond BC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

I specifically sought out a plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty & consistently receives positive reviews regarding this complex procedure. Having found none in AB, I looked to Vancouver & found Dr. J.A. Bartlett. I booked the surgery at our consultation meeting in August & had the procedure less than two weeks ago (mid October). I had a curved, over-projected nose & deviated septum. Although the surgery included breaking the right half of my nose & inserting several grafts, I experienced no post operative pain & only minimal bruising. Dr. Bartlett is clearly a master at rhinoplasty & septoplasty. My nose is showing great promise & I can hardly wait to see the full results over the coming months. Being in a different province may prove challenging for post-op visits but Dr. Bartlett is very accommodating & will do as many as possible via email, etc. His assistant, Noreen, is also wonderful to deal with. I appreciate it is early days but I couldn’t be happier!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1746114].votes_count ]]