Rate Dr. Navid Navizadeh

Dr. Navid Navizadeh's Ratings

I have nothing but fabulous things to say about Dr. Navi. He is incredibly knowledgable, compassionate, caring, and does the basic things doctors should do in my opinion. Take the time to show they care. Look you in the eye when they're talking to you, shake/hold your hand (if you want), be present and mindful. He's awesome!!!! If you're looking for an excellent OBGYN, please see Dr. Navi. I'm forever grateful to know this fantastic doctor and person who has been there with me and my family every step of the way.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

I love doctor navi!! I saw him in the second half of my second pregnancy and he was great! We were stationed in NC for four years and when we came back to CA I found out I was pregnant. I had state insurance and got terrible care and couldn't wait to go back to Dr. Navi! My third pregnancy is high risk again so between Dr. Navi and Dr. Samadi, I am in great hands!

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

outstanding doctor! Dr. Navi is amazing! He has an excellent bedside manner, explains everything to you. Does not leave the room until all your questions are answered. Every appointment I have gone to, I waited less then 15 minutes in the waiting room. He is extremely thorough and has state of the art equipment and ultrasound machines in the rooms. He and his staff are gentle, caring and professional. I just an ablation (Novasure) I am 3 weeks post op and feeling great! Dr. Navi held my hand and made me feel at ease before going into the operating room and then again in the recovery room making sure I left knowing that everything was okay and what to expect. He did find polyps and fibroids which is why I was having all the bleeding issues. I had gone to other doctors that didn't find the problem or even follow up with me and just wanted to throw me on Birth control pills which I cannot take. I am recommending my family and friends to him as well :) ~ Lisa Martin

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

Such a great doctor! This was my second pregnancy and i wish i would've had my first with him. Extremely knowledgeable, very professional and the sweetest doctor ever!. His staff was great! They would always receive me with a smile and they made every visit easy and fun! .. All his girls are willing help and to go above and beyond for their patients...The whole office is great! They are highly advanced and up to date. Dr.Navi assured the safety of me and baby the whole pregnancy. His office is definitely the number one office. HIGHLY recommend =)

Submitted Dec. 7, 2011 | flag

AMAZING DOCTOR and staff! I had an incredible experience with Dr. Navi during this pregnancy, delivery, and recovery. He is professional, kind, compassionate, and intelligent. He took the time during each of my appointments to answer all of my questions. I never felt rushed. The only time he was late he was coming from the hospital; in essence, he will be there for you when you need him the most – at the hospital. Early on in my pregnancy when I thought I might miscarry (again), he confirmed my baby was safe, calmed my nerves, and gave me hope. He eventually delivered via C-section my second child, and visited me every day in the hospital. I wish I had him for the delivery of my first child, as his C-section surgical skills far surpassed my first C-section. With this delivery I was pain-free sooner and the scar is healing rapidly. He is an award winner, and it is obvious. I’m thankful he was there for me and the birth of my second child. THIS IS THE DOCTOR YOU NEED.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

This is my 1st pregnancy and it's considered high risk. I feel I am in very capable hands with Dr. Navi. I appreciate that he is very (very, very) compassionate. Even though my pregnancy could potentially be a difficult one, he is optimistic, yet discusses what could happen without sounding the 'woe, woe, doom and gloom' alarm. He seems very knowledgeable and always asks if I have questions. He is friendly and has a casual attitude about him that really helps calm my nerves. His staff are friendly too. Maria (I believe that's her name) is a total gem. I rated him 4 on punctuality because there is always a wait time of 10+ min but I totally understand scheduling issues. Overall, I would recommend him to... every woman who's looking for an OB/GYN.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2011 | flag

I would recommend Dr. Navizadeh to all my friends. He is friendly, cordial and patient. Most importantly, he knows his stuff, and I feel very confident around him.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

I had a great experience with Dr. Navizadeh. He makes you feel very comfortable and he is very thorough. I recommended him to all my friends as he is my 3rd doctor and last. I love him and I am going to stick with him. The staff is wonderful as the receptionist Jessica has everyone's favorite drinks always prepared as we are in the waiting room for a minute or two. Navid is extremely calm and makes you feel comfortable to share where I havent been able to experience such with previous doctors. He is excellent and I wish my husband and I had found him earlier

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag

Such a great doctor. This is my second pregnancy and my husband and i are extremely happy to find such a great doctor. Dr.Navi thoroughly answers every question we have. There's not doubt me and baby are in good hands.

Submitted June 12, 2011 | flag

I had a pretty good experience with Dr. Navizadeh. This was our 3rd baby, so I've been around the block when it comes to doctors :). Dr. Navizadeh is definitely at the top of my list and if we have a 4th baby...I'm definitely going back to Dr. Navizadeh. Long story short...positive attitude, very knowledgeable and most importantly always available to answer questions and make us feel comfortable. Take it from someone who knows her doctors, it's not easy to find one you're happy with...I suggest making an appointment with Dr. Navizadeh before settling on a doctor! 2 thumbs up!!!

Submitted June 6, 2011 | flag