Dr. Michael Peer

Rate Dr. Michael Peer

Dr. Michael Peer's Ratings

Dr. Peer is an incredible doctor. He's as knowledgeable and professional as it gets. So thankful for all he does for my children.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2454142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Our family just loves him! He is always at ease, friendly, and is very knowledgable. We are very lucky and proud to have him as the pediatrican to our children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Peer. He instills a sense of comfort and confidence even in serious situations. I have never left his office feeling unsure of what to do or wondering whether we need a second opinion. Our two children can't wait to visit Dr. Peer and that is saying something! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

I can't say how happy I am to be a patient of Dr. Michael. He is extremely knowledgable and during the H1N1 panic he even set up a website to enable patients of his clinic to access the opinion of him and his colleagues on any new issues (eg. H1N1 vaccine). They even rented another office to run an H1N1 shot clinic for their high risk patients. Thank you Dr. Peer, you really are a caring man who has not lost the sight of the real reason for your profession. Your office is extremely busy but your staff are always helpful, friendly and efficient. We love you guys :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2009

Dr. Peer is fantastic! Now he just needs to tighten up the administration of the clinic - terribly long waits on the phone line and delays in the waiting room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2009

Great Physician , horrible clinic. It takes more than a day to get called back. Dr. Peer shares a clinic with many other doctors. It is extremely difficult to get through to the physician if you have something urgent. If you leave a message, one usually gets called back the next day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

My kids and i have been with Dr. peer for over 5 year. I love him, he always answers my questions and concerns. He relates to his patients, he always has solution for me and put me at ease with my concerns. I highly recommend him to anyone, he's only minutes away from downtown toronto.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2009

Dr. Peer is our pediatrician and we absolutely love him. He's kind and makes our daughter feel at ease. He's very knowledgeable and never rushes us. We were lucky to have gotten a referral to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2009

My husband and I are very grateful that we have Dr. Peer as our children's doctor. He has always been very friendly and able to relate to the children in order to make them feel comfortable. We recommend him very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2009

Dr. Peer is a fabulous pediatrician. He sincerely cares about his patients and relates well with the kids and parents alike. His office can be a bit hard to negotiate at times but this is mitigated by the high quality of care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746279].votes_count ]]